Win and Lose

Through the sounds of metal clashing and cries of pain, Arcee couldn't help but notice how well Knockout was fighting. The entire time, his face was pulled into a smug smirk, and he seemed to fighting much better than when he was a Decepticon. Back when he was a Con, she noticed he much preferred long distance fighting, using a long electrical staff instead of head on combat. Now, watching as he knocked out drones using only his servos and peds, she was glad he only started now; if he had been like that when he was against them, they wouldn't have won a single battle. In the slight moment she was distracted, a drone launched for her, blaster at the ready, only to be crushed by a certain yellow bug.

"Arcee!" He called, gaining the femme's attention. Roundhouse kicking a drone behind her effortlessly, she turned and smiled at the mech who had captured her spark. Though he didn't have a visible smile, his lit up optics and upturned faceplate indicated he was smiling back, as he brought his fist up, hitting a drone who had snuck up on him. She ran up to him, and kicked the drone, finishing him off.

"You ok?" She asked, and Bee nodded. At the sound of blasters firing up, she looked around, to discover she was surrounded by drones, a wall of vehicons forming a circle around them. She glanced at Bumblebee, who had the same idea in his optics that she had in her head. He grasped onto her servo, put his other servo under her led, and launched her straight in the air, spinning her as she did. Immediately, she started shooting the spinning figures of incredibly dumbfounded drones. Bumblebee watched in amusement as they dropped, flopping over like fish out of water. He held his servos out, and caught Arcee as she fell. She looked at his faceplate, her optics disoriented. She attempted to stand. But could hardly hold herself up. He led her over to a rock that concealed their position.

"Woo, dizzy." She muttered, before bending over and  letting energon spill out of her mouth, while Bumblebee rubber circles on her back.
"Remind me...to never....do that...again." She gasped.
"Never do that again."  Bumblebee joked. Arcee glared up at him again, before throwing up again. As Bumblebee watched, his concern grew. She shouldn't be throwing up this much. Arcee gasped for air, then started coughing.

And didn't stop.

Taking wheezing breaths beetween, she could hardly get a good breath of air. When she finally stopped coughing, Bee held her up as she started swaying. He gently sat her down, leaning her back against the rock. Her head immediate drooped tor he side, clearly drained from any energy. As he examined her for any sign of injury, Bumblebee noticed a little stick stuck in her leg, he grabbed it and tugged, stopping immediately as Arcee cried in pain, tears escaping her optics.

"Shh. It's ok." He comforted, and Arcee nodded her helm slightly. He tugged gently on the stick again. As much as she tried not to make a noise, the pain exceeded all manners of bypass, and she let out another cry, causing Bee to stop.

"Arcee, please." He beeping pleading.

"Can't... help...it." She mustered out.

Bumblebee stared for a moment, completely lost, then leaned forward and, retracting his mouth piece back,  slammed his lips against her. In her slight moment of shock, he yanked the stick out. Her optics widened, filled with tears, and she started to pull her moth back to yell out, but Bee wrapped his servo around her helm, preventing her lips from escaping his. Finally, she stopped trying, and expressed her pain by letting the tears flow out of her optics. Once she calmed down, Bumblebee finally pulled away, and looked into Arcee's pain-stricken optics.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, before turning to examine the stick in his hand, which he noticed to be a needle, coated in a green liquid.
"Poison. One of the drones must've shot it into your system when you were in the air." He moved his servo from behind her, to hold on to her servo. He brought the other one up to his comm.