Transfer student

All:" hey let's stay away from her...shes dangerous...don't get too close to her...."

Mikan:" erm...minna san.... I'm not going to use my Alice don't worry please"(saddens)

Permy:" move away!"(push)

Hotaru:" mikan....don't let it get to you..."

Mikan:" hotaru....thank you..."(teary)

Mikan intro to her life in the gakuen

I'm sakura mikan....people call me by Mikan....currently like last year....I've been ignored by all....due to my hidden Alice which I inherited from my mother....a rare alice....the stealing alice....i also have the nullification Alice from my father...my wish is to live peacefully in this gakuen but everyone just hates me...

End of intro

Sensei:" today we have a new transfer student....natsume kun please enter...."

Natsume:" nice to meet you all....hope to get along...."(looks towards Mikan who was looking out of the window, spacing out....)

Girls:" wow he' hot...."

Hotaru(stares at Mikan):" mikan...."

Natsume:" hey that girl over there!"

Mikan turns around to see natsume pointing to her:" yes?"

Natsume:" isn't it rude to space out when I'm introducing myself?"

Sensei:" Natsume kun please just treat her as invisible....and ignore her presence....she's dangerous..."

Natsu lights up a flame on his hand:" don't touch me..."

Sensei(shiver):" hai!....I'm sorry...."

Mikan:" you should ignore me as well....its best for you..."

Natsume:" can you hand my paper to the front?..."

Mikan:" I'm sorry do it yourself...."

Natsume:" it's just handling them to the front person...it isn't difficult right?"

Mikan(takes the worksheet from natsume and passes infront):" excuse me....could you...?"

Front person(snatch):" please don't hurt me..."

Mikan:" I won't I..."(reach out hand)

Front person(dashes out):" iyaa!"

Natsume:" what's with him...."(surprised and turns to see sakura)

Sakura(teary):" told you to do it on your own already...."(sobs)

Sakura dashes out......

Natsume:" she's crying...."

Hotaru:" mikan!..."