Natsume jealousy

Natsume:" mikan...he...kissed you! how am I suppose to let this rest!"

Mikan(surprised):" might you be jealous?"

Natsume(flustered):" I just wouldn't know what to do if someone takes you away..."(blush)

Mikan(blushes as well):" natsume...."(kisses natsume gently on the lips)

Natsume kisses her back and holds her down:" mikan....don't ever let any guy touch you..."

As the two were on their way back to their dorms, suzuki appears and pulls mikan away...

Natsume:" mikan!"(chases after the two)

Mikan:" what are you doing?! suzuki!"

Suzuki:" I'll help mikan escape from this gakuen....love me only..."(sobs)

Mikan(surprised):" no.... I can't leave here..my mother...is held in this gakuen...if I leave they'll kill her..."

Suzuki(shocked):" mikan...."

Persona who was about to leave for his new work as he drove his car towards the two aiming suzuki....mikan who saw that immediately pushes suzuki away taking all the injuries....as she lied unconsciously on the ground....

Persona dashes out of the car:" damn it! why did you involve yourself for this guy!"

Suzuki who was in shock:" mikan!"(sobs)

Hotaru who felt something from afar :" mikan...is it you?...please be alright..."

Natsume(shocked to see the whole scene wobbles and falls on his back....):" mikan..."(teary)

Suzuki:" that guy did that on purpose! persona!"

Sasuke(pissed):" persona!..."(dashes to the infirmary to see mikan and deal with persona...)

Persona:" who knew I would hit her real hard..."

Narumi dashes in:" mikan!persona you!"(pissed)

Natsume barges in:" you bastard! persona get out here!"(pissed)

Mikan:" uh...natsume....narumi sensei is suzuki alright?"

Narumi:" he's fine but natsume is currently being suspended"

Mikan(surprised):" eh? why?!"

Narumi:" it's because he went to look for persona who had hit you purposely with the intent of killing suzuki..."

Mikan(gets up):" that bastard! I won't forgive him!"(about to get out of the bed when her head forces her down to rest)

Narumi:" rest well... don't worry I'll deal with persona..."

Ruka:" let me see her! "

Principal:" you've no rights to..."

Ruka:" iyaa! mikan!"(struggles)

Persona:" ruka...."(guilty)

Ruka:" persona I know your there! do you think you can get away with this?! I won't forgive you anymore! sensei just wanted you to be able to get along with everyone and told me to seal your powers yet you killed him!"

Persona(teary):" chigau! your all bad!"

(Walks away)

Natsume(teary):" mikan!"