Natsume is mine

Natsume:" what's with this brat?!"

Karen:" I want to marry you please be my husband"(glittering eyes)

Suzuki:" he's taken already..."(sighs)
Karen:" eh?(teary)..but I really like him...he may have a bad temper and all but he looks dashing"

Natsume:" sorry for having a bad temper no more like who the hell are you?!"
Karen:" ah! how rude of me...I'm karen I've just transferred this morning.Suzuki is my onii sama"(grins)

Natsume:" well you both are alike in the annoying sense..."

Mikan:" Karen do you want me to help with going home?"

Karen:" no...its okay..I don't want sempai to suffer anymore...your alice puts a burden on your life span right?"(worried look)

Mikan:" how did you?"

Karen:" nii sama told me...before you helped me to cover up...you said you stole my alice but it was a fake you just stole a little of it so that they will free me...it caused you to stay in bed for weeks..."(teary)
Suzuki:" Karen was worried so I had to tell her"

Mikan(grins):" its alright if its for you because your a friend"

Natsume(blush):" wow I'm touched..."
Hotaru:" Karen..."
Karen:" imai san?!"
Hotaru:" its been a long time..."
Karen hugs hotaru:" nii sama may not love you yet but as long as you wait...he will eventually don't give up"(grins)
Hotaru blushes...
Suzuki:" what did you say to her?"
Karen:" nothing..."(grins at suzuki)
Karen:" natsume sama please guide me through the school..."
Natsume:" why me? get mikan or your brother..."
Karen (sobs):" uwah! natsume kun is so mean!"
Natsume(shocked):" eh?"
Everyone looks at natsume:" what a bully....he even chose the transfer student to bully....how mean..."
Natsume(sighs):" alright I'll guide you around..."(bored)
Karen(wraps her arms around natsume):" hey natsume kun who is the person that you like?"
Natsume:" well it's a secret....she's the cutest girl ever...well although she may have some problems or so...I guess I really want to help her..."
Karen(shocked):" that's just sympathy..."
Natsume:" sympathy? no...I love her....my heart beats rapidly seeing her from afar..."(grins)
Karen(shocked):" mikan sama!"
Natsume:" eh?"(sees mikan pulled by persona)
Persona:" your putting the lives of your friends on the line? come with me! you have to go for this job! it's important!"
Mikan:" iyaa! I don't wanna! let me go!"
Persona:" you've made up your mind then I guess I'll have to show you an example..."
Mikan:" eh?"(turns to see Karen and natsume)
Persona about to take his mask off..
Mikan:" stop it! I'll go with you..."(grabs persona's hand)
Natsume:" stop! mikan! don't let him use you...just say that you don't want to do it..."
Mikan(shivers):" it's alright...I'm doing it voluntary..."(grins)
Natsume(slaps mikan):" he threatened you right?!"
Karen:" natsume sama heart was stolen by mikan sama?"
Natsume:" you found out huh..."
Karen:" mikan sama you can continue with your business natsume sama is going out on a date with me..."
Mikan(shocked):" eh?"
Natsume:" what are you saying?...mikan it's not like that...mikan?"(shocked)
Mikan(teary):" gomene..."(grabs persona hand which was raised to her..)
Persona:" hmm..."