Hotaru

Mikan:" natsume are you alright?you fainted...just now..."

Natsume:" it must be the hot air in the onsen....guess I can't stay in there for long...."

Hotaru:" mikan! some rumors were spread to say you were in the boy's side of the hot springs...what happened? are you alright?!"

Mikan:" I'm fine hotaru....calm down.... I'm not leaving...."

Hotaru(hugs):" don't do that like before...."(sobs)

Mikan(teary):" I won't be defeated anymore by them.....I won't let them criticize my friends and my parents....! I won't forgive them!"

Permy:" tch even though she managed to somehow escape out of it but the rumor is spreading fast to all...she won't be safe like that...."(smirks)

Next day , the departure day...

Hotaru:" I'm going to the washroom...."

Mikan:" I'll wait for you here..."(grins)

Girls who went in after hotaru:" this is a warning imai hotaru san....I'm sure your clever enough to understand this....cut of all ties you have with sakura mikan or things will go roughly for you...."(pours a pail of dirty water into the cubicle)

Hotaru(teary):" I'm wet....mikan..."(sobs)

Mikan:" she sure is taking such a long time..."(turns to see that three girls coming out of the washroom with no sign of hotaru)

Girls:" she stinks...."(chuckles)

(Said one of the girl who walked out of the washroom)

Mikan(pissed as she dashed to the washroom to see her friend soaked from head to toe crying at a corner...):" hotaru..... I'm sorry...."(hugs)

Hotaru(sobs):" mikan....its not your fault...."(teary)

Mikan takes off her blazer for hotaru to wear.....when they came out, natsume came towards them saying that the others have gone back with the teachers themselves....they didn't want to wait for us...."

Mikan:" no... they just didn't want me to be on the same bus as them....why did you tag along...."

Natsume:" well Luca tagged along as well....friends should be together..."(blush)

Hotaru:" those girls poured some stinky substances on me....now I reek..."

Mikan:" don't worry hotaru you'll always smell the same to me...but first thing first we got to let you take a bath and change up or you'll get a cold..."

Hotaru:" I'll go into the bath house wait for me for awhile"

Mikan:" okay...come back soon..."

Hotaru thoughts" mikan....don't blame yourself...don't cry...."(sobs)

Luca:" imai san seemed sad...."

Mikan(depressed):" I'm sorry you had to wait for us..."

Natsume(blush):" well we're friends aren't we?...."

Mikan(hugs the two):" thankyou...."