She's the only one

Natsume:" what are you saying?! Let me go! Mikan is forced to work for persona , I won't standby and see her use her alice reluctantly on others..."(pissed)
Karen:" why you too? Why do you like mikan sama.... I hate her...ever since she came over my house...my brother always mentioned about wanting to marry her and all....its irritating!"(teary)
Hotaru:" Karen! Mikan knew that you loved your nii sama...thats why she never once stood up for the stuff she had to endure because of your jealousy! She never hated you!"(on the verge of tears)
Luca:" Natsume! They're taking mikan to the warehouse at *********** to make her steal the alice of the person who relies on his alice to stay alive, the never aging alice...if it's gone....that person will revert back to his age which he may have died already..."
Natsume:" mikan would be committing an act of murder....without knowing..."(shocked)
Karen:" please hurry to mikan sama! Save her please! Natsume sama I won't give up on you..."(grins)
Natsume(saddened look):"sorry but she's the only one for me..."
Luca:" Natsume kun hurry!"
Natsume:" mikan! Don't go with persona! He's trying to make you steal an alice that may kill the alice user if taken...the never aging alice user,************.
Mikan(shocked):" persona! What's the meaning of this?! "
Persona let's mikan off:" tch...you brat!"
Natsume:" mikan!"(hugs)
Mikan(pushes natsume away):" don't touch me!"(shocked)
Natsume:" mikan chigau I love mikan only....do you not trust my words? When have I ever betrayed you?!"(sobs as he dashes away)
Mikan(teary):" I'm scared I may lose everything....if I trusted someone entirely..."(sobs)
Luca(pats mikan):" it's alright....mikan san will surely be able to reach her hand towards someone one day..."

Mikan(thoughts)" Natsume was crying all because I didn't trust him...I hurt him"(sobs)

Karen:" Mikan sama(sobs)...She avoided nii sama because of me...."(kneels to the ground)

Suzuki:" aren't you just a brat? crying like that thinking that you should wait for her? aren't you going to protect her?! Its frustrating to see you both like this! I'll steal her away from you if you don't act soon!"
Natsume uses his fire alice to scare suzuki:" Like I'll let you!"