Chapter 6: First Kiss

Monel's POV

When I saw Joan got out of the car, I was surprised since I didn't know that we have a car in the first place or she can drive one. Oh, how little I know about my pretentious fake wife. Is she really my wife? Did we really get married or the documents she showed me before are fake? I wouldn't be surprise anymore.

I went straight to the clinic and saw her making a ruckus calling out my name, I mean my fake name. When I got to the door, I saw Joan being drag out by the little guy I met the other day. He saw me standing at their door. I can see it in his eyes, the love, the sadness and the confusion as if he sees someone came back from the dead. 

I want to run towards him and tell him, I remember him and our kids a little bit for I had a glimpse of my loss memories. But I am not his Ming yet and I am not even Monel anymore. I am still confuse but I know for now that I want to be with them. When I saw a glimpse of my memories, I feel my heart ached as if I lose something so precious and I need to get it or them back. I was about to approach him when Joan pushed him and held me away desperately. 

Kit: Ming?

Monel: Joan, what are you doing here?

Joan: Monel! I've been looking for you. Please forgive me. Can we please talk? I want you back. Please.

Kim: Daddy?

Cop: Is that you Daddy?

I saw my kids, they are twins looking at me as if they are begging for an explanation from me or from the little guy. I looked at them and trying to come up for an answer. I am not sure what to tell them. Oh God, this is happening too fast. What will I do? I do not want to lie to them, to him or to me.

Kit: Hi, babies. No, he's not your daddy. He looked like your dad...

Monel: Hi babies. I am your daddy. I miss you babies.

Kim and Cop: Daddy! We miss you! Where have you been? 

Monel: Babies, I will talk to this auntie at the door and I will come back, ok?

Kim: Ok, please make sure to come back to us. Mommy has been crying ever since you disappear. 

Monel: Ok, I promise. 

Cop: Promise us daddy!

Monel: I am. 

I saw how the little guy looked so confuse and demanding for an explanation of why I am telling to the kids that I am their daddy since I really am. I want to move forward and in order to do that, I need them, Kittinan and the kids. I kissed the twins at their forehead and stood up talk to Joan. I do not want to do this to her but she lied and I realized on the way here in the bus that this feeling I have for her is not love but sympathy and gratitude. I lived in the world of lies she created and I am tired of lying or being lied to. I was about to approach when one of the little kids grabbed my shirt and I looked at him.

Cop: You forgot to kiss Mommy. **I knelt down and kiss the Kittinan at the forehead.**

Kim: Not there daddy, you need to kiss him in the lips where you always kiss mommy before going to work.

Both of us shocked and looked at each other. He stood up so I don't have to kneel down. What the hell but I can feel some desperation at the back of my head that I want to kiss him so badly. This may not be my first time kissing a guy but this will be the first ever since I lost my memories. I kiss him passionately and I hope that I wasn't getting rough with the kisses. But damn, his lips are soft and sweet and I cannot get enough of it. I felt that he kissed back as he put his arms around me and I put my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I can feel his strong heartbeats as our chests touched against each other and I definitely sure that he can feel mine.

I can feel how much I long for his sweet lips. The kiss lasted for 3 minutes. We stopped as we grasp for air and looked into each other's eyes. I saw him looking at Joan who is glaring at him and to the kids. He let go of me and as I try keep him close to me. I gave him a kiss on his soft cheeks and whispered to his blushing ears.

Monel: I will come back for you and for the twins. So wait for me and talk about the......... kiss and us.

Kit: Ok......

I approached Joan and the crazy woman put her arms around me and tried to me but I do not want any other lips touched mine but his. I stopped her by my hand to her lips and remove her arms around my neck. I looked back at Kittinan and I nodded to his as signaling hi that I will be gone for a while but I will come back for him. I will definitely come back to him. 

**************************

Kit's POV

What exactly happened? The kiss.... The rough but sweet and passionate kiss.... It made me feel that I have my Ming back but I know he's not my MMS. He is someone's Monel but can you blame me for hoping that he is back for good? Do I have the right to expect that he will come back? My heart tells me to hope that he will.

Can I really hope? Can I really expect? I did plan to take him back and make him remember but..... If he did, is his feelings will be the same? Will he love like he loved me before? What if he will not be able to retrieve his memories? Will he go back to his wife? Will he stay here with me? With the kids?

Kit: Mom, are you ok?

Kit: Uhhh, yes baby. I am. Mommy is just confuse.

Cop: Why are you confuse? Aren't you happy that daddy is back?

Kit: I am happy but....

Kim: But what?

I do not know how to answer that. I do not want to lie to my kids and make them hope that Ming, their daddy, is back. I just embrace my kids for they are the only one that keeps me calm and sane at this moment. I can be unsure or unease about my future with Ming but I know that I need my kids and they need me now or never.

Cop: Mommy, don't be sad. Daddy will come back.

Kim: Daddy always keep his promise.

Kit: Yes baby, I know. It's late already why don't you go to bed and we'll go to the zoo tomorrow as I promise this morning.

Cop: But we want to wait for daddy. We want to sleep with him.

Kim: Yeah mom, we want to wait for daddy.

Kit: Hmmmmm, why won't we sleep here in the living room as we wait for him? Go upstairs, put on your pajamas, brush your teeth and get your sleeping bags and we can watch your favorite movie. Is that good?

Kim and Cop: Yehey!

The twins went upstairs to do what they are as told. I was preparing the snacks and the movie when I felt dizzy and my surroundings are spinning around me. My knees got weak and my eyesight gone black and I felt that my body slammed on the cold floor. 

==========END==========

I am sorry for the late update for I was really busy for the past two weeks. I used the last part of the previous chapter and I want to share Ming's POV about the kiss and the situation that they got in. I hope you like this chapter!!! I will try another chapter today. ❤❤❤❤