Chapter 23: Friends to Keep

Author's POV

Beep... Beep... Beep... 

Both Ming and Kit were rushed into the hospital. Ming's condition was worse than Kit because of the gunshot wounds but in terms of emotional and pain inflicted on one's body Kit had it worse. Phana and Beam are trying to hold onto their emotions so they can focus on what matters the most. Their best friend and their friend were badly hurt and they were too late to protect them both but they will not give up and they will do everything they can to save them even from death itself. The twins are with their favorite uncle, Wayo. They were crying all night waiting for their parents. Wayo had a hard time calming both of them as if the twins have psychic intuitions that both of their parents are in danger. 

==================

5 Hours ago

==================

Beam and Forth went back to the hospital and brought Joan to the emergency. They both rushed to the room where the twins were to check if Kit and Ming got back safely since they cannot find Forth's car in the parking lot. When they got to the room, they heard the twins' crying so loud. They hurriedly opened the door and saw Wayo hugging the twins. Wayo was asking the twins for reason for their sudden outburst and trying to calm them down.

Wayo: Babies, why are you crying?

Kim: We had a nightmare that mama and papa are both hurt.

Cop: They are hurt by a very bad man. 

Wayo: Don't cry. I am sure that your parents are ok.

Wayo saw Beam and Forth went in and wanted to ask them both where Kit and Ming are but he cannot let go of the twins from his embrace for they are still crying. Beam and Forth went outside to discuss what to do next. They are sure that Kit and Ming are both in trouble when they didn't saw their car at the parking lot and they can't find them both in the room with their twins. Then Forth remembered that he and Beam both have emergency phones with built-in GPS on it. 

Forth: Do you have your emergency phone with you?

Beam: No, I think I left it in the car.

Forth brought out his laptop and started tracking Beam's phone. Beam looked at his husband and figured out what he is doing. He started calling Phana on his phone to inform the current situation. Wayo went out to the room for he was able to manage to calm the twins both and they're already sleeping because they got tired from all the crying. 

Wayo:  Where are Kit and Monel?

Forth: That's what I am figuring out not, give me a few more seconds. Beam left his phone in the car, the one that they are using. Ok, here it is. Beam! I found them. 

Beam running towards him with Phana behind him. Phana approached Wayo who started crying and he wrapped his arms around to calm his cute husband. 

Phana: Don't worry, we'll get them both back. 

Forth: Here's their location, 6 hours away from the hospital. What's our plan, Phana?

Phana: We'll save them both.

Phana called his parents and ask for their help since his parents know important figures in the police in the country. They explained the situation and agreed to help their friends. Then a nurse approaches them.

Nurse: Dr. Phana, a woman named Joan is looking for your friends,  Kit, and Ming. She said that they need to speak to them as soon as possible.