Chapter 18: Couple's Resolve

Author's POV

Kit and the kids are sleeping as Monel watched them. He is smiling as he watches them over and he still can't believe that they will still accept and love him despite not retrieving back his memories. Regardless, he believes that he will be able to retrieve it them all slowly as he spends more time with them. He wants to remember the 13 years of being together. For now, what's important is how he remembers how much he loves Kittinan and the kids. He is wondering how he can retrieve back his memories when he suddenly received a text message from his ex fake wife. His expression changed with disgust and dismay. 

On the text:

Joan: We need to talk Monel. I know you wouldn't believe me but I am truly sorry. Forgive me for lying to you and keeping you away from your family. I truly love you, that's why I will no longer approach you or your family. But I need to tell you something, I need to tell you the truth once and for all who is behind your accident and who wants to harm you and your family. But I cannot tell you over the text, I want to tell you in person and to see you for one last time. Please. Meet me at the park in front of Kittinan's house in 30 minutes.

Monel is in doubt if he will believe or trust Joan's words but she mentioned that someone wants to hurt him and his family. Even if he doesn't believe her anymore, he will hear her out and end everything with her at that moment. He called Wayo and informed him about him and where to go just in case something might happen to him. He doesn't want to leave Kit's side but he needs to protect the by knowing the truth. 

Monel: Wayo, please protect them. I need to know the truth and end everything with her.

Wayo: Are you sure you're not waking Kit regarding this matter? He deserves the truth as well. 

Monel: He is still weak and you are the only one I can think of to stay with them.

Wayo: Sure, don't worry about them. I'll call Forth and inform him about it. 

Kit: Monel, where are you going?

Kit suddenly woke up and saw that Monel was about to leave the room. Kit knowing Wayo who can't keep a secret and obviously see it on his face. Monel turned around and approached his husband.

Monel: Nowhere, I will just buy us some breakfast near the convenience store. 

Kit: Don't lie to me, Monel. We've been together like for 13 years. TELL ME NOW.

Monel may not remember everything but he instinctively knows that when Kit is mad. He is really mad and regardless of his condition, the impact of him being mad is so strong that only left Monel to comply accordingly. He closed the door again and pulled a chair closer to Kit. He showed the text message from his ex fake wife. 

Kit: You believe her?

Monel: I  don't, but my gut is telling me to hear her out and maybe what she will tell me is the truth. 

Kit: Then you better listen to your gut, it never failed you even once.

Monel: Thank my Kitkat, so Wayo will be here to be with you. I'll be gone for an hour. I promise I will return as soon as possible. I can't stand being away from you and our kids.

Kit: You meant, "WE" will be back in an hour. 

Monel: No, you're still weak and recovering. I don't want you to get hurt even further.

Kit: And do you think that I will sit here, worry my ass off while my husband might be in danger in the hands of a woman who lied to him for the past year and a half? Do you think that I will let you go alone? 

Monel: Uhmmmm, yes?

Kit: No, Monel. I already lost you and it drove me crazy. I will go with you, no buts.

They didn't know that the rest of their friends were listening outside the room and heard their conversation. They went inside to support and some to object the notion of the leaving and meeting the ex fake wife.

Kit: How many times you persuade me guys, I will not leave him alone.

Phana: If that's the case, you both have no right to object this plan. 

Kit: What plan will that be?

Phana: Beam and Forth will go with you for additional protection. Beam needs to monitor your condition. Wayo and I will stay here with the kids and protect them both if ever what she is saying is true. This is the only condition we will give you to let both of you go.

Monel: That's fine by me. 

Kit: Fine, that will work. 

Beam: Good, then you better change on these clothes. 

Beam handed them a set of clothes for him to change. Little did they know that there's a listening device inside the room and Suthee heard everything they are talking about.

Suthee: That bitch. I need to get rid of her first. 

========END========

OMG!! This is getting real. Sorry, this chapter is shorter but I hope you like this one. I am planning to finish it all tonight I think or the chapters may end up at 25 chapters. It really depends if the ideas keep flowing tonight or tomorrow. :😁😁😁