Part 3

Carlos, Jay, Evie, Mal, and I are running around singing and we finish dancing and everyone starts to scream and run away. I turn around and see my moms henchmen.

Me: Hi mom.

Mom: Hello Lizzie. Kids.

Mal,jay,Carlos,and evie:hello.

Me: what do you want you never come out of the house unless it is important.

Mom: Yes. You 5 have been invited to another school. In Auradon.

Mal: what no I don't want to go to some boarding school.

Me: filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses.

Evie: and perfect princes.

I look at Evie like she is crazy.

Evie: ew.

Jay: Yea and I don't do uniforms. Unless it is leather you feel me.

I roll my eyes at his remark.

Carlos: I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom says they are rabid  pack animals that will eat boys who don't behave.

Jay went up behind Carlos and scared him by barking like a dog.

Me: Yeah mom we aren't going.

Mom: Your thinking small sweets.

Mom: let's go to the house and discuss this.

We walked to the house and there we saw all of our parents.

Mom walked up to her thrown and sat down.

Mom: you will go you will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back the wand. Easy peezy.

Me: what's in it for us.

Mom: hers and hers thrones people bowing down at our feet.

Carlos: I think she means us.

Mom: Lizzie darling it is all about you and me. Do you like seeing innocent people suffer?

Me: yea who doesn't.

Mom: then get me the wand and I can bend both good and evil to my will.

Maleficent: our will.

All the other parents nod their heads at Maleficents remark.

Mom: our will. Our will. And if you refuse you are grounded for the rest of your life missy.

Me: what. Mom!

We ended up having a staring contest and she won like always.

Me: fine whatever.

Jafar asked jay if had really got a lamp.

Jay: I already tried.

Cruella: they aren't taking my Carlos. I'll miss him to much.

Carlos: really mom?

Cruella: yes. Who will fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet?

Carlos: yeah maybe a new school wouldn't be bad after all.

Cruella: oh but Carlos they have dogs in Auradon.

Carlos: oh no I'm not going.

Evil Queen: well Evie is not going anywhere till we get rid of this unibrow.

Mom: hello? What is wrong with you all. People used to cower at the mention of our names. For twenty years, I have searched for a way off this island. For twenty years, they have robbed us of our revenge. Revenge on Snow White and her little men.

Evil Queen: owww

Mom: revenge on Aladdin and his blotted genie.

Jafar mumble something under his breathe.

Mom: revenge on every little Dalmatian that escaped your clutches.

Cruella: oh but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the baby.

Mom: revenge on sleeping beauty and and her relentless little prince. AND I The Queen Of Hearts. Will finally have my revenge on Alice and that little bunny.

Me: I have to go pack.

I went to go pack and I also went to change before they came to get us.

I changed into this outfit.

Then I packed my clothes

Then I packed my clothes. And went back out of my room.

Mom: Lizzie sweetie. Maleficent had givin mal her thing and same for E.Q. And Evie. But here is mine I will give you this spell book and crystal ball. The crystal ball you can see the future with and the spell book won't work here but it will in Auradon.

Then we heard a honk. We all went out to the limo. I looked up at mom and she winked at me and I winked back. I got in the limo and we drove of.

Jafar: bring home the gold.

Cruella: bring home a puppy.

Mom and E.Q.: bring home a prince.