Part 5

Ben was giving us a tour after Fairygodmother gave this speech about curfews. We came up to this Memorial looking thing.

Ben: this is my father.

Then he clapped and Carlos jumped into jays arms.

Ben: Carlos it is ok. My father wanted his statue to for from beast to man to remind us all that anything is possible.

Me: does he shed much? 

Ben: yeah. Mom won't let him on the couch.

     We walk inside the building. We see to big stair cases and a table thing and jay goes to steal something but I smack his hand away.

Mal: so there is a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and stuff?

Ben: yeah but a lot of it is retired. Most of us here are just normal mortals.

Me and Mal: who happen to be kings and queens.

Audrey: Yeah. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years. Right, bennyboo?

     I roll my eyes and so does Ben.  Then he sees a boy in a band uniform.

Ben: Doug. Oh Doug come down. This is Doug he is going to show you your dorms. And he has your schedule.

     I walk up to Doug with Evie and he stares at us. He tells us our classes and hands us our schedule.

Ben: Hey Lizzie, you have your own dorm and it is right next to mine. So I will take you to your dorm. Audrey I have to go.

He takes me to a hall way and we walk all the way to the end of it where I see a door with the letters L.H. On the door. I open the door to see this. 

Me: oh my gosh it is perfect

Ben: I knew you would like it.

Me: are you kidding I love it.

Ben:I love you.

Me: what. I thought you were with princess show off.

Ben: I know but I like you more than I like her.

----------------------------

      Cliffhanger. I will try to update this more often. But I love you guys. If you enjoyed the story vote and share and if you have any ideas on what you want me to do for a story I will do it. Just comment down below.

Bye bye. ❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙