Part 7

Ben and I are walking to talk to his parents about Mal. When we get there ben knocks on the door.

Kings Beast: Come in.

Bens dad shouts. We walk in.

Bens POV------------------------------------

We walk into my fathers office.

Dad: Ah. Ben to what do I owe this pleasure.

My father says standing up.

Dad : and who is this lovely young lady?

Me: this is Lizzie. The Queen of hearts daughter.

Dad: oh she is?

He said his eyes widening.

Me: My new girlfriend.

Dad: well it is nice to meet you dear.

Lizzie: Nice to meet you too, sir.

Dad: Adam is fine dear.

Me: ok so dad. Lizzie and her friends were walking down the hall this morning to go to class. And Evie complimented Lizzie's outfit. Mal rolled her eyes and said they should get married. Lizzie yelled at her saying ' why don't you go back to the isle mal'.

Dad: ok.

Me: She ran down the hall way and fell on the floor and I was running after her.
She was crying.

  Dad nodded telling me to go on.

Me : I told her she can miss classes for the rest of the day. And I told her I would talk to you about Mal. She told me she wants Jay and Carlos to have a chance. She says Auradon is a place where royalty is found like her and Evie. And she said Mal doesn't belong here because she is a delinquent.

Dad: ok so what are you implying?

     He asked.

Ben: I think mal should be sent back to the isle.

Dad: ok if you wish and if it will make you happy. I will call Fairy god mother in here.

Lizzie: thank you Adam.

Me: thanks pops.

Dad: of course. Would you guys like to stay in here when I have them in here?

Lizzie: I don't really feel like talking to anyone after what happened today so I think I will go and rest for a while.

Me: I will too.

Dad: ok thank you guys for coming and telling me.

Me and Lizzie: your welcome.

____________________________
------------------Lizzie's POV----------------

We were walking back to my dorm and I have my arm linked with his.

As we walk we go to Mal and Evies room. Mal opened the door and Jay and Carlos are in there too.

Ben: Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today is there anything you need.

Mal: No. not that I know of?

She said looking back and the other three shake their heads no.

Mal:Oh wait is it true we all get to go to your coronation?

She asked.

Ben:Yeah the whole school goes.

Ben said.

Mal: Do you think we can sit up front with the Fairy god mother? You know, soak up all that goodness?

Me: Sorry. The only people who can sit up front is Ben's parents, family members, and me.

I said with a little annoyance, rudeness, and meanness in my voice.

Jay: Why you?

Jay asked.

Ben:Because she is my new girlfriend.

#######################
Hope you guys like it.
It is a short chapter I am at home sick right now. So I might be updating more. If you guys want to see more I have a story about the Dolan twins.

Thank you guys so much for 400 reads.

🥳🥰