Part 6

So it had been a few days since Ben told me he loved me. I honestly love him to. He broke up with Audrey and we are starting to get to know each other.

I woke up and took a shower and did my morning routine. I got dressed.

Then I did my makeup

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then I did my makeup.

I went to find Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I went to find Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. Once I found them we went to our first class.

Evie: My god Liz you look so good.

Evie said and looked at my outfit.

Me: I try.

I said flipping my maroon/red hair. Mal just rolled her eyes. Mal has always been jealous of me because her mom was always really nice to me and she wasn't to Mal, and because my mom loves me more than Maleficent loves Mal.

Mal: You guys should just get married.

Mal said and I rolled my eyes.

Me: why don't you just go back to the isle Mal!

I yelled running back to my room. Ben came out of his on the way there and Evie was following me.

Ben: Hey Lizzie What's the matter.

Evie: Mal was being rude. And jealous because Queen of Hearts loves Liz more than Maleficent Loves Mal. And she said Liz and I should get married because I complimented her outfit.

Ben rolled his eyes. And followed me.

Ben: hey don't listen to Mal. I will work it out with dad. And maybe we can get her sent back to the isle.

Me: Ok right now I don't want to talk to her or see her so it would be best if she got sent back home. This is a place for royalty like E and I not for little delinquents like Mal. But Jay and Carlos deserve a chance. I want them here. They are like brothers to me. And Evie is a sister.

Ben: ok so if you don't want to you don't have to go to class. I will tell Fairy God Mother. Okay?

Me: ok. But can I come with you to tell your parents.

Ben: of course.

I kissed his cheek and he blushed and he helped his arm out like a King does his queen when walking and I took his arm in mine and we walk to his dads office.

Ben: Will you be my girlfriend?

Me: yes.

I say smiling and hugging him.

__________________________

Sorry it took so long to update I might update a few more times today. But I hope you guys are enjoying this story and are happy with the changes I made to this story. If you don't like it tell me I. The comments below and I can make a story however you want it. Ta ta for now my lovelies. ❤️❤️💙