Part 8

So yesterday Mal was kicked out of Auradon and it is just Jay, Evie, Carlos, and I. Ben and I are in a strong relationship and we love each other. So I woke up this morning and took a shower and got dressed.

Then I put my hair in a ponytail and did my makeup

I walked out of my room and Ben was waiting for me like usual.

Ben: Good morning beautiful

Me: good morning handsome.

Ben: ready for today?
He asked and I nodded as we linked arms and walked to Evie room. She had gotten a new room ever since Mal was kicked out and she is by herself now.

Evie: Hey guys.
Evie said walking up to us out of her room.

Me:hey. How you doing.

Evie:good. I am actually happy Mal isn't here.

Me:yeah she is a buzz kill.

Ben: Hey dont  talk bad little girl.
Ben said.

Me: ok fine I won't.
I said and we walked off and too our first class. We didn't have to take remedial goodness 101 until after lunch. We went to cemetery and we were both bored as usual.

All throughout class Evie was making eyes at Chad, Cinderella and Prince Charmings son. Evie sat in the middle of me and this band nerd(a/n no offense to any band nerds out there because i am one too.), I think his name was Doug.

Me: Evie your staring.
       I say to her but she does not move a muscle.

Teacher(sorry I forgot his name): Evie why don't you come up and so us how to day this problem.

Evie went up to do the problem and she took her mirror with her so she could look up the answer. Evie got the problem right after she looked it up with her mirror.

Teacher: Right sorry. Always a mistake to underestimate a...
           He was cut off by Evie and I.

E & Me: A villain, yeah don't make it again.

E walked back to her seat and when she was on her way chad handed her something and she smiled. She walked back over to us and read the note.

  'Meet me under the bleachers'
          The note read.

  Evie looked up along with me and Doug. She smiled and nodded and I put my thumb to my neck and slid it across as a act to pretend to cut my head off, then I pointed at him and he looked scared.