Tricks & Lies III

Summary: More lies equals more chaos and more chaos equals more damage.

Pairing: Hwang Hyunjin / Reader

Genre: Fluff

Words: 4k

-

"Um....we can explain." You said.

"Don't worry, only me and Han know, since we saw you two." Chan poured his juice.

"Han knows?" You panicked. "Chan, it's not what it looks like, I'm really a-" Before you could speak anymore Hyunjin covered your mouth.

"So our secrets out, are you going to tell the guys?" Hyunjin asked. You didn't even know why he was risking this for you.

Chan sighed. "If you guys like each other why do you want to hide it?"

"We're just not ready to tell everyone yet." Hyunjin said releasing you.

"Okay. Our lips are sealed." Chan smiled sweetly.

As he started walking away he turned around one last time. "So Hyunjin since you like guys." He started but you could tell he was nervous. "Am I attractive?" He arched his eyebrows.

Hyunjin squinted at him annoyed. "No.....you're not."

Chan pouted and walked away. "Why are you doing this for me?" You asked.

"Because like I said. They need to focus right now."

"Your birthday is this week right? You want to do something?"

You blushed. "It's Thursday. I can't believe you remember."

"I pay attention." He smiled.

"I have dinner with my parents but we can do something before."

You both grabbed your plate and went to sit down with the others even though they were pretty much finished.

"Hey I just want to say I'm really happ-OW!" Chan stepped on Han's foot to cause him to be quiet.

"We're really happy you let us stay over Changbin." Chan covered giving you and Hyunjin and obvious wink.

"What's going on?" Changbin asked.

"What do you mean?" Han said still feeling the pain from his foot.

"You two are acting weird and you two have been acting weird all week." He complained.

"We were going to throw you a surprise party, but you ruined it now." Chan slouched in his chair.

"Why? My birthday isn't until next month."

"Wait we're not in August? Oh oops." Han smiled nervously causing more suspicion towards the rest of the guys.

You shook your head in disappointment. Now your big lie was causing more lies within the group and it wasn't fair. "Don't worry Changbin, they're just too scared to admit that they're nervous about the competition, Friday."

"Why should you be nervous Chan?" Changbin asked since he was the leader of the group.

"Because..." He was trying to come up with an excuse. "Because (Y/B/N) can't do the trick."

"Yup. He fell yesterday but didn't tell anyone." Hyunjin joined in with this other lie.

"You fell?" Han asked not getting it but Chan glared at him. "Oh yeah. Chan told me this morning."

"Are you okay?" Felix asked.

"Yeah. I didn't damage anything but I'm just so scared I'll end up like Hyunjin." You lied.