Trouble

Summary: Your mom punishes you by sending you away to a boarding school

Pairing: Seo Changbin x f!Reader

Genre: angsty x fluff

Warning: teenage angst au ~ mature language x sexual content x drug/alcohol use

Words: 5.8k

-

"I can't believe you're really going away." Yena pouted but she didn't seem all that sad.

You felt Yeonho wrap his arm around your shoulders. "I feel like I'm going to jail or worse a psych ward."

"Don't be dramatic, it's just a boarding school." She snapped back.

You glared at her. "I don't even want to hear it, I'm the only one getting punished for this shit when it was you and Chaerin's fucking idea." You got up and slammed the door behind you.

"Hey." Yeonho wrapped his arms around you. "Just forget about her."

"I gotta go." You squeezed out of his escape and turned to face him. "I need to pack."

"(Y/N) wait, do you know how long you'll be gone? Will I get to call you?"

"I don't know anything right now." You said and left him alone.

....

"I've had enough, she needs to learn responsibility........-no I've already made up my mind.......-she needs some time away from those rotten friends of hers......-you're never around anymore, you don't know what's going on- I've tried talking to her. I'm tired of talking about this. I just can't take it anymore......"

You wiped your tears as you took one last glance at your room. Everything was always fucked up and it was officially the worst day of your life. Your mom refused to listen and your father didn't even care enough to call.

"I don't see you offering to take her......(Y/N) LETS GO!" Your mom yelled from the outside of your house. You slammed your window shut grabbing your suitcase rolling it behind you as your duffle bag slouched you over.

You placed your bags in the trunk slamming the door shut. Your little sister was already buckled in the back seat, ready to go.

You sat in the passenger seat as your mother finally ended her call giving you a disappointing expression. According to the gps, this damn school was over an hour away. She really wanted you to be as far away as possible.

"You're not gonna even talk to me?" No response. "You know it wasn't my fault....wait you never believe me anyway."

"Enough (Y/N)."

"You weren't even there.....it was a dumb prank and I had nothing to do with it."

"I can't trust you anymore. You have gone out of control. I did not raise my daughter to steal and I did not raise my daughter to bully."

"I can't believe this, I'm just beyond fed up (Y/N)." You rolled your eyes. "I am the laughing stalk of the firm. I'm never gonna get clients now. I got you out of stealing, vandalism, too many things and I can't do it anymore."

"So, sending me away to some stuck-up rich school is going to be better? I'm sure the students are no different."

"This school has the best counseling and therapist. And you are required to attend every session the school requires, you got it? I don't want you home until you get an attitude adjustment."

"You'll be closer to your father; I think you need some time with him." She continued.

Senior year in this hell.