Delivery

Summary: Your friends decided to have a stress free girls night and pizza delivery was the best part.

Pairing: Bang Chan/ Reader

Genre: fluff

Words: 1.1k

A/N: Before y'all ask.....I do plan on a part 2 lol

-

One week....

One week since you found out your boyfriend was cheating on you with your best friend. They both claimed it was a drunken mistake but you knew better. She always had a thing for him and it got to the point where you stopped letting him hang out with you while your friends were around.

It was betrayal at its finest, especially when you had 6 long years tied to your name. Your other friends had your back though and you all haven't spoken to her since.

"Does he still have a key?"

"I had my land lord change the locks." You sighed.

"He wouldn't give your key back?"

"I didn't ask. I don't want to see his face again." You turned the tv on and scrolled through the different streaming apps.

"We should watch Ocean's 8." Yuna cheered and the rest of you just starred at her with confusion. "What? Female empowerment."

"Sure." You giggled.

"And then we can watch The Other Women next." Ryujin spoke but all there was was silence. "Too soon?"

"I'll order pizza." Chae pulled out her cell and began looking up the closet pizza place. "Dominos okay?"

"No. Corporation Pizza taste like plastic. There's a local New York style pizza place not far from here that delivers." You spoke.

"I'm telling you (Y/N), you should just move in with me and Lia. I hate seeing you here by yourself." Ryujin clinged onto you.

"I was by myself to begin with RJ."

"Yeah but Kyle practically lived here and now your all alone and we have room-"

"It's okay, trust me. I get more of my writing done when I'm alone.....I'm fine."

You were happy your friends cared about you so much. It was a good feeling. "Besides you only live ten minutes from me." You nudge her side as Chae was talking on the phone.

"Okay they said it should be here in 30 minutes....You guys have cash?"

"Pizza delivery guys carry pads now with debit or credit access. We live in modern times." Ryujin teased.

"I have cash for the tip." You said.

"No, this is on us." Yuna smiled causing you to roll your eyes playfully.

....

As you and your friends laid comfortably on top of each other, the door bell rung signaling you to get up.

"I'll get it." Yuna got up.

She grabbed her wallet, opening up the door. "Oh hello." She smiled. "Just one sec." She ran back to the living room. "(Y/N) you said you have money for the tip?"

"You're the one that said it's on us." Ryujin arched her eyebrows.

"Trust me, you want to give him a tip." She smirked and mouth 'hot' as she waved her hand cooling her off figuratively.

"You trying to set me up?" You rolled your eyes getting up grabbing your cash.

"He's hot." Yuna jumped up and down.