Delivary: Part II

Summary: You continued seeing Chris, even if you have to embarrass yourself in the process.

Pairing: Bang Chan x Reader

Genre: fluff

Words: 1.7k

A/N: short and sweet:)

-

Buzzz......buzzzz......buzzzzzz.........

"Hello?" You said between a yawn.

"(Y/N)? Don't tell me you're still sleeping?" You heard your mother's voice.

"No, I'm just tired, I was up really early so..."

"Your sister and I will be there soon to have lunch."

"What?" You jolted awake. "I'm mean sure. I was just cleaning up." Your voice was perky.

"Okay."

"See you soon." You didn't even let your mother say a goodbye before hanging up the phone.

You glanced at the clock as you quickly made your bed. "12:30! You slept to 12:30 idiot."

Just another disappointment you like to call yourself as your place was trashed. You had your friends over a lot lately and haven't even bothered cleaning up.

Your recycle bin was stacked with pizza boxes from all week your friends have been ordering and the funniest part was you only saw Chris twice. Your friends plan on hooking you both up wasn't on the greatest start.

You were running around your apartment cleaning it to the fastest of your ability and once you were about done you jumped in the shower before your mother got there.

"What's with all the pizza?" Your sister asked as soon as you came out of the shower with your hair dripping wet and fully dressed.

"Oh....that pizza place down the street had special deals."

"Do you not get sick of it?" She gave you a questionable look.

"They have more than just pizza." You rolled your eyes.

"I bought this for you so now you have to call him- who's him?" You sister smirked at you from the kitchen as a gift card was placed on your counter with a note.

"No one." You quickly grabbed the note and crumbled it up.

"(Y/N) you're an adult now, you need to buy real food - not junk." Your mother snipped.

"I do, I just need to go shopping." You defended.

"It's tough living on your own, why don't you think about moving in with 'what's his name'?"

"We broke up two weeks ago." You tried not to sound annoyed.

"How come?" Your mother was astounded.

Well, he cheated on me with Jess - so yeah.

"Please, I rather not talk about it." You quickly changed the subject.

"Well since you have no food in the house, how about we order something." Your mother suggested.

"I vote pizza, and (Y/N) has a gift card as well." Your sister joined in. It was her life mission to humiliate you.

"I vote we just go grocery shopping."

"Good idea (Y/N). You need a mother's eye of shopping." You pursed your lips as your mother was still criticizing you.

....

"You need to know how to cook a decent meal for yourself. You'll gain weight if you eat junk all day."