Bonus Chapter: Part 1

Camille was turning ten years old, a very important step in her childhood. Turning double digits is no laughing matter, and Camille was excited. She danced around the house in a baby blue dress that Herc had made her, Enzo following close behind her with the biggest smile.

"Papa !" She shouted. "Is it done yet?"

"Be patient mon sheri, I've almost finished decorating it." Laf smiled.

   Herc scooped his daughter up from behind, lifting her into the air. She smiled and laughed while Herc pretended to struggle.

"Goodness," He sighed dramatically "Your getting heavy."

"I'm not a baby anymore." She said.

"Well your still my baby." Laf said, dabbing some blue frosting on the tip of his daughters nose as he we upstairs to change out of his flour covered shirt. Herc set Camille down as the door bell rang. Enzo ran to the door pulling it open.

"Hey little man." Alex said, Johns arm wrapped around his shoulder. Philip gave Enzo a hug and then looked around for Cami. When he caught sight of her ran up to her without hesitation.

"Pip, you are hear early." Cami smiled. "Do you wanna help me decorate the thank you cards?"

    Pip nodded and the bolted into the kitchen. Herc watched them speed past and chuckled. He hugged Alex and John and yelled upstairs to Laf. Laf came down in a crisp button up. The adults heard Cami groan from the table.

"Papa, you promised you'd wear the clothes I picked out for you." Cami whined, "I even got aunty Maria to agree to do your hair when she gets here."

"Well when you aunts show up, then I'll change okay?" Laf reasoned.

"Alright." Cami said softly.