chapter 4.

Third point of view.

After a little hot session with Mr Naved merchant. The young merchant went back to their favourite place . Their terrace ! The merchants always wanted a place where they can do what ever they want no one was gonna judge them. It was their favourite. They always end up here on night.

             As every one got settled on the open terrace of 10 floor building. Merchant's made sure that this place will be cosy and comfortable at the same time .

              The eldest daughter of javed merchant Sabah patrawala was really happy and roaming here and there .
"Sabah are you Okay? Why are you roaming like this? The third eldest son farhan merchant asked her younger sister.

             Haha I am not Okay, I am happy about what happened downstairs! Mr Naved needed a answer to Shut his Shit mouth! He had enough of insulting Goher. Sabah said in stern tone because there was one thing in merchant's young generation.
They always stood for each other no matter what. They can go against their parents for their siblings if they need to. Especially farhan and Goher they loved there sisters more then anything.

            Farhan was the strict brother who never allowed his sisters to date someone and on the other hand Goher made sure he will get any guy for his sister if they loved him.

           In past Goher was a Lone Wolf. He did what he wanted, he chose his on career he chose his own life. No one from merchant's have ever done that before . Not even farhan merchant . He respected his father Alot, he can give his life for his father.

             Meanwhile downstairs younger Ahmedzai's was stuck in a awkward conversation between the elder people.  Eldest son of ahmedzai. Fahd ahmedzai who completely happy to know that he was getting married with Maahi.

           Fahd Ahmedzai's had never showed interest in dating . He just wanted to rule the city. He wanted to be the self made king of his own city . People respected him Alot. Because of his kindness . He made sure that whoever come to him with a hope. That person won't go back broken.
He helped every one unconditionally .
He was a man of heart and love and but still his short tempered problem came in the way.

               Fahd ahmedzai was polite, happy, funny, sweet and lovely until he is not angry.

               He is very punctual for his works he doesn't likes delays . He never left in love with anyone.  but one thing was sure if he ever fell In love with someone . It won't be easy . He will treat her as queen and he'll keep restrictions on her.

                Everyone was engaged in their own conversation. Fahd and his dearest friend Fawad was sat there quite awkwardly.

              Boys I see you guys are getting bored so why don't you go and enjoy with other one's. They all are Up on terrace comeone I'll take you there . Mrs naved said. Mrs naved was a sweet women. She loved everyone .

               Meanwhile back on terrace eldest daughter Sabah was sitting on edge of boundaries and smoking  .

             Sabah how can your husband raza can I allow you to smoke ? Maahi asked. Well he allowed me you don't have to know how get married with fahd you will get to know Mahi darling!! Sabah replied in a sarcastic way. Sabah was a queen of sarcasm .

             Stop being sarcastic Sabah we all know that if someone came in here on terrace you'll directly gonna jump from this 10 storey building Goher said. And the room filled with laughter .

               Goher you are only one who can compete with Sabah farhan said.
Shut up or I'll kick your butt Goher don't mess with me Sabah snapped back. Look everyone sarcasm queen is finally back as villager Sabah Goher said and again everyone started to laugh .

          Right then Mrs naved invited Ahmedzai's inside. And she saw that the eldest daughter of merchants was sitting on the edge of terrace and smoking .

         SABAHHHH!!!!! Mrs naved yelled at her niece. Sabah got scared from the sudden outburst and she slipped from the edge. But Goher quickly pulled her back and slapped her .

            Everyone's mouth was hung open. Come on Maa you can't scream like this look at her . And Sabah if I didn't pulled you back raza would have to take your dead body in 10 pieces back with him Goher yelled at her.

        Sabah couldn't react or reply to any one she was still in completely shocked. But she still managed to take another puff of almost burnt Cigratte.
The second eldest daughter Haani baloch couldn't control herself and took Cigratte and threw it away from the edge.

        Sabah seriously you should not stay here go back to your in laws go fight with your mother in law Maahi said .

        I am fine Shut up idiots Sabah replied in arrogated tone. You are such a bitch . The youngest daughter said . Who was getting married soon.

       This is not acceptable Sabah. I'll tell this about to your father and uncle and you know they would never allow you to come here back. Be like a grown up women. You are married Sabah. Today I feel bad for raza misses Naved said.

           Fawad enjoyed the drama Alot. Fahd look your new family is power-packed enjoy. Fawad whispered in Fahds ear. Fahd just smiled and brushed it off.

           Oh hey everyone have a seat why are you guys standing  ?please have a seat farhan guided them to a creame colour couch which was right next to where Mahi was seated.

        Mahi smiled at them and Fahd smiled her back  . They were seated next to each other and Goher was back with some shakes for the Ahmedzai's. 

       Thank you so much Ahad the second youngest Son of Imran ahmedzai replied . Everyone were engaged in talking. Goher, Fawad, farhan were talking about an football team . And there on the other hand daughters of merchants was talking with each other. And Fahd and Mahi finally spoke each other about their career.

   .
             Fahd got to knew that Mahi has some knowledge in bussiness and politics. She told Fahd about her 2 elder brother who lives in France.

               After a while Zach ahmedzai said. Sabah di but you were friking amazing that's was cool and swaggy at the same time believe me I am your fan.

              Look Sabah you got a fan Goher taunted Sabah. Why are you jealous Goher if he is my fan  . Sabah snapped back at him.

           Who said I am jealous . I just wanted to ask who had watched gangs of wasseypur movie ? Goher asked.

         Everyone raised hand except Sabah and started to laugh.

  What do you mean Goher? Sabah asked him confusedly.

      Well we have a very talented actor Mr nawazuddin Siddique he acted in gangs of wasseypur and believe me they didn't gave credits to Sabah because she Denied but this villager role was inspired by her Goher said and Sabah was fumming In anger .

        If you guys still don't believe me here see this gif . They got inspired by my lovely sister.

Here look at this after seeing gif one by one everyone started to laughed heavily including ahmedzai

Here look at this after seeing gif one by one everyone started to laughed heavily including ahmedzai. And finally it was sabah's turn to see this gif.

          Sabah looked at Goher. Mouthed f**ck at him and Goher started to run because he knows Sabah is not gonna leave him easily after how insulted her . Every one was laughing on Tom and Jerry's fights.

To be continued.

Sorry for not posting for long
If you want to read more comment in section . I'll try to update Sher your review.