chapter 7.

Third pov.

So what do you think about her? Imran asked his eldest son fahd. What do you mean by what do i think? Fahd replied. You know what i mean,you know why we went there! To see the girl for you, well she's great i loved the way she stoodup for her brother that was great imran said. Yeah you are right she's brave and only someone brave as her can handle him we all know how fahd is! Nisha said. Mom why are you talking like I'm not in room you can say directly to me fahd said. You aren't saying anything let's just get it clear do you wanna marry her or not? Nisha asked. And there was a pindrop silence.

Oye hero start speaking we don't have whole night say it so I'll call and let them know our decision imran said. And in my opinion let's be honest fahd you need someone close to you, we are your family but still you need a life partner , it's time that you should get your life back on track you can't stay whole night out without caring about anyone you won't understand our love and affection for you. But you will have a bond with your wife which would be very special nisha said.

Well you are right and i like her she's great and for the first time i can imagine my future with someone and that's her, i like her and i have no issue with marrying her fahd said. And there was his younger brother hooting. Wooohooo you like her no bro you love her we can see that and ahan the tea scene!!! zach said

Shut up you jerks fahd said. No brother we won't shutup because you are getting married woo hooo I'm so happy ahad said. Well come here let me give you a hug my boy is grown up now he's gonna get a wife nisha said. Mom please not you stop pulling my legs please and fahd hugged his mother. I wish you lifetime happiness my love nisha said wiping her tears.
Mom I'm gonna stay here stop crying fahd said. Well ahad what do you think would i be a hot grandad imran asked. Oh yeah we will be uncle soon !!!! Zach said excitingly. What the hell i haven't even got married what are you guy's doing hold down your horses please stop it! And dad please now you don't start with it fahd said imran raised his hand and said okay okay our groom! Dulhe raja!

Unbelievable you guy's are fahd said smiling.

Meanwhile at merchants

So what do you think about fahd?
I don't know what to say dad he seems nice mahi replied. Well his family is nice too nisha seems a good women she'll keep you like her own daughter and happy . Me and your mother are really happy after meeting their family. Fahd is a good man and so is imran .we want good for you mahi and fahd is good for you. Trust your parents my love javed said. Dad i  need sometime please let me think about it for tonight I'll give my answer Tommorrow mahi said. Okay no problem love mr Javed replied yes daddy I am going to sleep now goodnight everyone.

    Maahi's pov

I really feel bad for taking money from fahd and I don't know what to do now zara ,what should I do ? I asked my sister . What are you gonna do , well he's friend fawad said you can take them for dinner so do that invite them over to a restaurant, it would be nice you can talk to him and know him more , mahi Jaan he is really a nice guy please consider this proposal you aren't getting any younger , i am younger than you and I am married , it's high time you should get married too and trust me how beautiful life is after getting married you have a man who you can love and share everything with him zara said .
Yes zaru to be honest I am considering it because even I like him he seems nice and plus I loved his family his parents are kind and loving i replied. Yeah than invite them, how i am gonna invite them is it appropriate for me to invite them and I don't have his contact so how i am gonna reach to him I said well dumbo ever heard of Instagram find and follow him , i am not gonna follow he'll think i am clinging on him I said
Well than i have no idea one of you have to take a step now you decide what you have to i am going my husband's waiting for me zara said
Ahaan haan can't your husband wait I said,no he can't you'll know once your married that you can't be away from your man for long zara said and exited my room . I don't understand why all of them say same thing ufff .