38~Andrew Deluca

***************************************

You and Andrew dated in high school and to be honest you regretted the fact that you broke up with him since you didn't stop thinking about what he was doing nowadays but you found out when you got into a car accident with your best friend.

"Okay there's some fluid in the belly so we should take her to x Ray- Hey deluca!" Some woman with blonde hair and blue eyes called out to the hallway to a young man that seemed oddly familiar and that last name.. where did you hear that?

"Yes Dr.Robbins?"

"Can you take Y/n Y/l/n to CT and come find me when your done?"

"Wait.. Y/n?" His eyes shifted over to you and his eyes widened.

"Andrew?" You asked looking into his soft brown eyes that made me feel 17 again.

"Oh my god what happened?" He asked worried.

"Oh a car accident," I said like it wasn't a big deal.

"WHAT?"

"Deluca!" Dr. Robbins hissed. "Quiet your voice and take her to CT."

"Oh right. Sorry."

While in CT you started bleeding out and going to v tach. They rushed you to surgery and you survived it. Hours later your anesthesia wears off and you see Andrew holding your hand with a smile.

"I never stopped thinking about you l," he said "Not one moment."

"Me neither. I never stopped loving you."

"Well then why don't we start where we left off?" He suggested with a big smile.