40~Sebastian Stan

****************************************

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

****************************************

You were a very successful actress and you had an upcoming role in the Avengers movie playing a new superhero. When James Corden invited you to his show and told you that your long time crush,Sebastian Stan, was going to be there. Nervous to say the least.

"So Sebastian, Anthony mackie, told me that you are very excited to work with Y/n and she is apparently your new love interest." James said smirking

"Yeah I am very excited. Y/n is an amazing actress and I've followed her work for years." He said smiling over at you.

"Thanks Sebastian, once I heard that you were going to be in this movie, well I couldn't say no." You said teasing him.

"Do I sense a little chemistry happening right now?" James said smiling over at Sebastian.

Sebastian laughed looking away for a moment, his face becoming a little blush red.

You did the same and James noticed that he was getting beat red.

"Look at him!" James yelled smiling which made Sebastian smile even more.

"I think we have a new couple right here, don't you guys think?" The crowd started clapping and cheering.

You and Sebastian both knew that the cast would never let you live this down.