41~Peter quill

******************************************Side note:Gamora and Peter aren't dating in this imagine

Side note:Gamora and Peter aren't dating in this imagine.

You, Loki and Thor were siblings and you escaped after Asgard was destroyed on a ship heading to earth. But something, or someone, got in the way. Thanos and his children killed the asgardians and killed Loki and left Thor. They had no idea that you even existed.

A ship found you and Thor and brought you in. You woke with a jolt and breathing heavily. You turned around seeing a group that didn't seem familiar.

Thor spoke first. "Who the hell are you guys?"

After being introduced to the guardians of the galaxy, Gamora stared talking about Thanos and she seemed to know a lot about him.

"Gamora is the daughter of Thanos." That caused you and Thor to raise your head.

"Your father killed my brother," you said standing up. You were taller than her and no doubt stronger.

"Y/n.." Thor said putting a hand on your shoulder drawing you back. "I feel your pain."

Peter made eye contact with you and he offered you a small smile.

Your heart skipped a beat for some odd reason and you found yourself smiling back. Which made him blush.

How cute.