three

Macy's pov-

 I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. I sigh and throw my hair into a messy bun before walking downstairs. I walk to the front door and make sure that the gun we keep there is loaded. I hear the doorbell ring again and I swing it open.

"What the fuck are you doing here," I question coldly. They woke me up at eight in the morning, they are going to face cold Macy.

All of them looked at me in shock before snapping out of it. "Guys, it's the girl from the track," Nico whispered to the boys while staring at me, thinking that I couldn't hear. They both roll their eyes and I do as well.

"Sorry about him, he's an idiot. We were coming over here to meet our new neighbors or neighbor, I guess. We thought that there would be more people here," Marcus said.

"There will be, it's just me for now," I answer. Marcus seems to be the only one that can talk civilly.

"That's cool. How many people will be coming?"

"Maybe eight to ten. Something around there," I shrug.

"Wow, that's a lot. They all family or friends?"

"You could say that."

Bailey is still looking at me skeptically. "Why are you looking at me like I killed your dog," I question him, glaring back at him.

"You annoy me," is all he said in a deep voice.

"I annoy you? You're the one that has been glaring at me this whole time and you guys are the ones that woke me up at eight in the morning on a weekend."

"Heh, yeah. Sorry about that by the way," Nico said, popping in. "And, just ignore him. He's not good with new people," He added, noticeably stepping on Bailey's foot. Bailey looks at him with an Are you serious? face.

"Well, I'm gonna go. I guess I'll see you around," I say as I close the door. I headed downstairs to my boxing room, deciding that I needed to work out after not doing it for a week. I warm up, doing some push-ups, sit-ups, squats, etcetera before wrapping my hands, heading to the punching bag. I start off slow, throwing some kicks and punches, focusing on perfecting my form before speeding up. Usually, when I fight, I think about all of the things I hate. You see, it's easy to do that because I naturally hate a lot of things.

I started boxing when I was little. I started out with MMA before going to boxing. My mom taught me a little bit but I took private lessons or I taught myself most of the time. My brother also helped a little bit. I took over the gang instead of him because he didn't want to be the leader. He is a part of the gang still, he just didn't want the pressure of being in charge of everything.

After about an hour or two of boxing, I went back upstairs to freshen up and shower. I got changed into some black jeans and a maroon hoodie. I threw on some maroon doc martens and was about to walk out the front door, not forgetting the essentials. Right as I was going to walk out, The door handle jiggled and the sound of it being unlocked startled me. I grabbed the gun hidden near the door and pointed to it. I was about to shoot as the door opened but I dropped the gun when I saw that it was just Pat. "Holy shit, Pat. You fucking scared me," I said letting out a breath and setting the gun down.

Calming down, I turned towards Pat. "You're finally here! I've been alone for so long," I say, fake sobbing. Pat and I are close. He's been by my side since I was twelve and he was just a year older than me. He's about eighteen now as I'm seventeen. He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. I pat him on the back and we pulled away from each other. "When is Justin getting in," I asked. Pat should know when everyone comes in since he's the manager of not only me but most of the gang too.

"Tomorrow, he said that he wants to meet us at the school." I raise my eyebrows.

"Is that really a good idea? Do you even know him," I ask.

"I tried to talk him out of it, trust me. I really tried." We both roll our eyes.

Pat lets out a slight chuckle before bringing in his bags. I show him the floor he'll be staying on and I let him choose his room. What? First come, first serve. While he's unpacking, I head downstairs and watch tv on the couch. While I laze around on the couch all day, Pat heads out to work on one of his cars. As well as being our manager, Pat is great with cars. Instead of going to a mechanic, we usually just go to him.

I turn off the tv and decide to go outside about an hour later. I see Pat standing over the engine of an old truck. "How's it going," I ask.

"I can't get the engine to work, I don't know what it is but I've been at it for weeks now."

"Do you mind," I ask as I point towards the car.

"Knock yourself out."

I reach over to grab a tool and turn my attention towards the car. I fiddle around with it before I figure it out.

"Go, try it out," I said to him as Pat got in the truck and he powers it on, engine fully working.

"Dang Macy, a problem that I've been at for weeks has just been solved in a matter of minutes. I've taught you well, haven't I," Pat says as he ruffles my hair. I smooth out my hair before slamming down the hood of the truck and heading inside, Pat on my trail.

"You smell bad, go shower. I'll order a pizza," I say pointing towards the stairs. Pat happily obliges as I pull out my phone, ordering a pizza. 

Word count- 1035