twenty-one

Bailey's Pov-

I was tugging at my hair as I paced back and forward in my living room. I'm so stupid, I messed everything up. She left. About 3 hours ago, probably 4 now. After we kissed, she just told me that she needed to go. And the worst thing was that I let her. I have to make sure that she's okay. I like her. I like her smile, while rare, is still the only thing that melts the world away. I stop pacing and take a deep breath, taking a minute to regroup my thoughts. With a new start and somewhat of a plan, I walked to my room, the one Macy stayed in and grabbed my jacket off of the bedside table. I grabbed my phone and was about to shove it into my pocket as it went off, flashing Axel's name across the screen. I answered it immediately, "Hello?"

"Bailey? Thank god. Have you seen Macy? She didn't come home and nobody can reach her. I actually don't even know if she has her phone on her."

"She stayed the night at my house, don't worry nothing happened. Well, Actually about four hours ago she kinda ran out after we kissed," I said, kinda mumbling the last part. Now, I'm not scared of much but I've seen Axel in the gym and I didn't really want to fight an overprotective brother.

"You what? Did you kiss her? Did she kiss you? She let you do that? You asshole, now she's gone because of you."

"You think I wanted her to run away? Do you think I did this to hurt her? Either way, she wanted it, she kissed me last," I say, raising my voice ever so slightly, giving an edge to it.

"Well, currently, you're the only one that I can blame." I roll my eyes at his pettiness. "We-," my phone cuts him off as it dings, signaling a text message.

"Hold on a minute Axel," I say before swiping a few times. "What the hell," I mumble with wide eyes. "Axel, I'm coming over," I say after taking one more glance at the photo. The photo that sent chills down my spine. The photo of Macy, helpless, defenseless, tied up in a dark room. With clenched teeth, I slam my door ready to go save her. Anything for her.

~

I walk up to Axel's front door after calling my gang to start searching for Macy. I also told some of them to meet at the house. I knocked before barging in, they knew that I was coming. "Living room! Macy's hurt," I yelled into the house.

I just stand there, waiting for everyone to join us, as well as my gang members. Everyone was bombarding me with questions. "Everybody just shut up," I yell, silencing everyone. Well, almost everyone. Justin apparently didn't get the memo as he continued talking.

"Who the fuck do you think you are inviting a bunch of randos into our house and bossing us all around," he criticized while twirling a finger at the gang members behind me.

"Some of my gang members, we're the second most dangerous in the states," I say with clenched teeth. Let's just say their reactions weren't what I expected them to be. I don't want to get too cocky but I thought that they would at least look somewhat scared. Instead, some smirked while others laughed. "Who the fuck are you guys," I ask them. They had to be someone if they weren't scared of my gang.

"Macy's gang. We just happen to be the most dangerous in the states," Justin says. My eyes snap wide, along with everyone else's. Does Macy have a gang? And they're the top one in the states, above me?

"Justin," His friends yell. "You weren't supposed to tell them that," Axel mumbles while rubbing a hand along his face.

"Oops, you guys should've told me not to tell them," he retaliated.

"We did, Justin. Multiple times."

I hear Nico beside me chuckle at the whole situation, his eyes fixated on Justin. There is definitely sparkage between the two.

"Well back to the point, Macy was kidnapped. I got a picture in a text from an unknown number with Macy tied up in a dark room. I brought my gang so that they could help, not hurt. We can deal with this whole other situation when we get Macy back. I already have half of my gang out just randomly searching for her."

"Okay, we already have people hacking into security cameras in the area. Now what," Axel said pointing to one girl with curly brown hair typing rapidly on a computer on her lap.

"Now we have to find her location. Any clue how to do that," Nico said, still staring mostly at Justin, who was staring at him as well.

Justin's eyes widen as he obviously recalls something. "Omg, we forgot about her tracker!" He quickly sat down on the couch, grabbing a computer. He started clicking and typing away, obviously being one of the hackers of the group. While he goes off, everyone else slowly gets jobs to do.

The wall clock ticks like a timer bomb. There is no reversing it, stopping it, or slowing it down. Each tick drags me forward, slowly and nervously. The dread is an invisible demon sitting on my shoulders and only I can hear the sharpening of its knives. All I can do is wait on this stupid couch as we al race desperately to save her.

Nco goes and sits dangerously close to Justin and helped him hack into the tracker. They exchanged some small talk and Justin gave a small smile towards him, which Nico returned. I love them together already.

I shake my head, I need to get my own girl back. 

Word count-975