1 ° 13

Lahaina, Maui

Lahaina, Maui

Home, Monday 6:10 am

I laid here smoking weed outside on the balcony, just watching the sunrise. This was my routine every single day. I finally finished my residency and finally be came a Ob/Gyn.

Fucking twelve years of fucking school, I only kept going was for Sunni. She would have been pissed and disappointed if I stopped.

I'm a pussy doctor.

"MAAAAAAAAAA" I closed my eyes as I heard Sundari screaming my name

I got up...wait let me tell yall then yall will be caught up.

It's been eleven years, since i have seen Sunni. Why? Shes been in prison for murder.

Two months after, we got married, we decided to have kids. Why not right? Everything was fine, then Sundari turned two and we decided to have another kid so we went through the donor process again.

She went to Miami with Jay, Max and cody, and Juicy fat ass for no reason ,no drama. She had an warrent out for her arrest, for murder.

On top of that, it was Jasmine who them where she was. The last time I saw her was when I was six months pregnant with Mason.

She won't let me see her at all. I send her letters but she never replies. Jay and my pops tells me shes in a maximum security level five prison in new york.

Only my pops is allowed to go see her, but some how Jay does what he does and gets to see her. I still write her once a week.

Sundari is thirteen  and Mason is eleven

Now back to present time.