31 - Submit

Home - Tuesday - 2:03 am

I had been spaced out, just thinking about her fucking me that I havent realized she put her strap on. Y'all think im the freak, no Sunni has a whole bag of things that i never knew about.

Sunni dirty mouth and vulgar actions were making me blush far more than usual. My eyes widened as Sunni grabbed my hips and slowly worked the end of the strap into my pussy. I was used to having fingers first, or at least something smaller to work me into this. I was naturally so tight that it didn't take much for my pussy to ache.

"Ooh shit" i said and pulled my wrists tighter into the traps as she entered me

"I told you to be quiet" Sunni said and thrusted into me harder

I bit my lip to avoid letting Sunni have the satisfaction of seeing me pain, she loved this shit. In all honestly so did i. Though in my mind i wanted to scream at Sunni and buck her off, my body sang a different tune as i subconsciously spread my legs wider.

She held my hips still and used a few slow thrusts to let me whos pussy this was.

Without warning Sunni quickly stepped up her pace. It was less than a minute before she was really pounding my shit, I tried to work my hips in sync to maximize the sensation.

Having been in this position before, I know how to get in the right mindset to feel beyond the pain and concentrate on all the tantalizing sensations I was experiencing. Sunni knew every little thing that made me tick. The way her nails dug into my hips, the way she smirked when she pulled my hair to force me to look her in the eye, the little words of approval when i was taking the fucking well, it was all too much.

"Fuck stop daddy" I cried out

"Oh no, you deserve all of this" she said

"Ahhh fuck sunni"

"Thats not my fucking name" She thrusted into me as she pulled the nipple clamps

"Fuck Daddy daddy" I screamed

"I cant take it please" I barely managed to gasp the words out as my aching body stopped grinding its hips against the strap

"You dont want to be fucked?" She whispered into my ear

"No" but i smiled shaking my head yes

Sunni slowly got off of me, i was covered in sweat and trembling, and forcefully pulled me to stand

"Bend over the bed and hold on" she said