19 ' New Year

Home - Monday  8:27 am

Okay! Here we are, new year new start of fresh. Kai has been back at work for a week now. The kids back at school. Its just me and Kaili and the dogs at the crib. Which no one remembers their names.

Maliki is literally no where to be found. He was supposed to be here on the Island but nope. Not one sign of his bitch ass.

That dont mean I ain't looking for him. When I find his ass, I am going to cut small cuts in his body and pour salt in them. Pull off his toe nails, hia ears, all his teeth...

"What about red?" Kaili said

"What you mean?" I asked

"We can call her red since her eyes are a weird red color?" He said holding the momma dog

"Thats fine, thats Sundari dog butterfly because shes a girl, and that sniper" i pointed to the boy dog

"Okay, they need new collars"

"We can go before I pick the kids up from school"

"Tell me about this women who raised you?" I asked

"Her name is Elizabeth. I mean i don't know why she acts like this now. She helped me growing up. She sorta adopted me. We were always poor, but she gave me food when we had it..."

He just went on and on and on about how poor they were. I askes him because when I went to that house I seen how horrific his living conditions were.

Since she told Kai she was going to take me to court for whatever reason. Kailin is grown now the fuck she gone do?

But I had Jay look into this women and ..she was a liar.

She isn't poor, she was doing a damn good job at hiding her assets and money I'll tell you that. She has an entire mansion, she has cars, a business all of that and two other sons. Her own sons! Her husband is dead, he was a ceo of aome communications corporation.

She did this to him for what? How do I tell him?

"But she always had my best intentions" he smiled picking up sniper

"Im sure she did. She never said why she kind of adopted you?"

"No, i just needed someone I guess" he added