28 ' Revelation

Kapalua Family Court - Tuesday - 12:04 pm

Its been two months since Kailin got in the hospital. She was taken out of her medical induced  coma a month ago. She still hasn't woken up. Shes been completely stable for two weeks. So hopefully we are able to have her out of the coma soon.

But right now I am in the process of adopting Rylee officially. Because its been like two years, maybe that shes been with us. Well almost two years.

We cant find her family at all, i tried. To keep my mind sane and not worry about Kai so much i tried looking for her parents and nothing at all.

"Shes been living with you for how long?" The judge asked

"Since she was fourteen, shes now sixteen. And going to senior year of highschool because shes smart, shes getting her drives lisence next week, shes on a good path. Ive tried to locate her family. My brother is a Sergeant of the Maui Maui police force. And no luck"

"Why?" He asked

"Honestly she is a good kid, shes been in no trouble, no law nothing. I jjst dont want to a young girl end of in the system, like so many has already"

"Who is heping you raise her?"

"My wife was"

"Was?"

"She was the young women found on Hana Highway two months ago" its just me and my wife family. Is all Rylee has now"

"I am sorry to hear that"

He talked to himse and the social worker who was trying to get Rylee back. These niggas just want money anyway. Im not dumb.

I looked back and Rylee and Sundari are looking sad.

"Okay, so we have decided, that for the best interest of this child and your family. Ms. Rylee Jovovich will be added to your family" he smiled

"There is paper work to be completed, and if you want her last name change we can discuss that as well" he stated

I am fucking glad that shit it over. Court is stressful as hell.

"I told you we got this" I said and Sundari just was hugging Rylee and laughing

"Thank you" Rylee said smiling so much