32 ' Troublesome

New House - Kauai

New House - Kauai

Monday - 8:37 am

Okay, so I paid for this fucking house. Granted its nice as fuck, it has amazing view of the beach, it has pools and it has space for all of us. So i mean i guess its okay. But man that price was fucking crazy.

I been here since Sunday working on some security measures for the house just in case. Kai ass wanted to keep that weird ass touch entry whole social security number shit she had going on for the front door, back door, now the side doors patio doors. Like okay but damn.

The guy bas been here since six am working on that for us. Ive been setting up the basement how i needed it to be, with our money, and shit.

The kids went to shcool so i so been working on their rooms. Sundari wants a lock on her door. But i damn sure isnt doing that.

Even Rylee has her own room, now. She was sharing with Sundari, but shes part of the family now. Shes allowed to have her own space.

"Kaili this is your room?" I said walking in

"Yes, the other rooms could be for the girls and Mason"

"This house has six seven bedrooms. You dont have to get this small room"

"Mom said it was five rooms?"

"No, its seven" I said

"Oh"

"You can pick a bigger room for sure" i told him

"And i want to talk to you about Tian"

"I know any of you dont like her especially mom and dari"

"Yeah, and Mason...we sent me a picture of her ....." I cant tell him that

"Of what?"

"You guys" i smiled

Damn man.

"You really like her?" I said

"I do shes cute, she funny shes down to earth. Plus she said she loved me first"

"Oh wow" i said

"What do you know about her?"

"Shes maui, she lives in new York, her family live in Honolulu now. She likes me for me...",