Chapter 9

"Why is there no any scent of Ritsuka anymore? I thought you would get her already?" A loud voice shout in front of the girl who was currently bored of this situation and was just checking out some boys behind them.

"First of all, no one told me to kidnap your girl. And second, Ritsuka wasn't there when I left so it's impossible to kidnap her if she's nowhere to find." She snapped her head towards the four devils and the ranting half vamp.

"Then where were you last night?" Shiki asked as his eye narrowed at her whilst Maiko looking at them with no emotion playing in her eyes.

"Why? Curious much?" She smirked.

"Answer the question." Rem demanded which kind off tick Maiko off.

"First of all, you're not my boss. And you don't have any right to my private life, we're only here for business." Before they even answered, a voice interrupted them.

"Maiko!" An orange head appears behind her and protectively lays his arm on shoulder backing away.

"Seems like you have some acquaintance here, babe." Itsuki stated the obvious and glares the other especially the red head.

"So you're Lindo." He added and smirks while Lindo frowning including all demons scrunching their nose in annoyance.

"Who are you?" Rem asks with his face in a normal state.

"A higher ranking than you." Both Itsuki and Maiko smirks to themselves as Rem darken his vibe.

"Hands off." Shiki muttered to himself. However, Itsuki heard.

"Don't tell me what to do. Let's go, babe." He pulls her away from them, leaving them with an unknown emotion playing on everyone's face.

Bingo.

"Are you serious, Suki?" She scoffed and crosses her arms as Itsuki pulls her nearer.

"What? Do you miss how I hold you like this?" He pulled her even more closer whilst Maiko rolling her eyes out.

"No. I hate how people make your ego bigger." She smirked and winked at him together, removing Itsuki's arm around her.

"Shots fired!" Another voice shout and when both devils turned to look, but they were envelope with someone's arms who's name is Yuuto.

"Miss me?" He smiled, showing his perfect teeth and hidden canines.

"I'm already getting jealous, Yuuto." Another voice said behind them. Everyone turned to Akina who was jokingly frowning and her arms crossed.

"Oh come on babe. I was just ruining their romantic time together." He run towards Akina, leaving quite the impression for Maiko.

"I knew you would be a couple someday." Maiko commented, making the couple forgot about the fact that they haven't said a word to Maiko about having a relationship together.

"It's okay." Maiko cutted both couple when they both open their mouth to talk.

"Lets leave the couple alone because in any time now, you would see them making out." Itsuki explained as both Maiko and him walk away from the couple.

"Really?" She asked in curiousity and turned to look and saw what Itsuki exactly said.

"Told ya." He smiled.

-------

"Miss Akagi could you please tell the classroom why are you late for class." The teacher who resembles an egg, asked Maiko.

"Oh I just saw a cat on a tree and I couldn't just pass it so I helped the old lady who was trying to save the cat."

She smile as if flowers bloomed around her and her surrounding being so bright.