Chapter 14

My gaze averted from the letter to the humans around me. Nothing seems out of normal but I can't stop thinking that either one from the crowd shoved the letter on my hand.

"Maiko-chan, please notice me."

"Mai-chan, mind giving us your number?"

"Are you free later lunch, Maiko-chan?"

"You're so pretty, senpai!"

"Would you mind giving us some advice, Maiko-san?"

Before I could even answer any of my fan's question, someone pulled me away from them.

"Are you even planning to leave that crowd?" Rem tsked me as he pulls me away from them.

"Thanks," I muttered unconsciously.

"You seem lost. What happened?" I look up to him and saw the worry in his eyes when my own met his.

"Oh its nothing, I just felt dizzy for a moment." I shrugged him off and patted him before I left him behind.

I quickly walk away from him with my hands still clutching the letter I hid from him.

-------

I was wrong.

I was completely wrong.

My predictions are wrong.

They never did.

"You sneaky little bastard." The crumpled paper hid the trashbin hard, causing it to move a bit.

The letter that Lindo stole from the Sakamaki, I should've burned it before anyone could even read it.

And this goddamn letter should be burned to ashes.

--------
A day ago.

"Ms. Ritsuka, don't even bother escaping, it won't get you anywhere." She trembled in fear as she was dragged by the man in a suit and the next she knew, she was handcuffed and blindfolded, later then she was thrown in a van harshly.

"Itai-" before she could even whimper the van started driving away.

She felt the vehicle moving for many hours and her wrist we're getting swollen and the need to escape was getting restless. She had a plan on her mind awhile ago but it was quite impossible for a fragile girl like her.

Her plan was to first escape from her handcuffs, Lindo taught her some ways to free herself from handcuffs just like inserting something thin and sturdy enough to go between the case and the teeth of the cuffs to make it tighter at least by four clicks and then once its between the ratchet teeth, you can just open it up. Lucky enough, she has a bobby pin clipped in her hair and immediately did what Lindo taught her to do.

Once her wrists are free, she removed her blindfold and found her self at the trunk of the van and saw two guys at the front of the car driving and chatting to each other. The only things separate her from them is the seats ahead of her.

There's also one more thing Lindo taught her to, is how to escape a car trunk. But she's not sure if it'll work with a van like this.

Though, it is her only chance to escape from those horrible vampires.

help me, anyone.

------

Today
Maiko's Pov

I quickly finished my sandwich and ran out of the rooftop. It was such a waste of time to even stay at this school anymore.

Me and Lindo's squad needs to leave this school immediately, if they still want to find their girl alive and if I still want to keep my sanity alive.

I was busy thinking about my plan and didn't notice the presence ahead of me. "The hell?!"

Oya Oya? I feel six-packs here. Shit, my sanity is slowly fading.

"O-ouch." I whimpered.

Sucks to be me. I need to keep my facade active.

"Watch where you're going!!" A redhead yelled right into my ear.

"Sorry... I didn't notice you there." I answered and released myself from his hold.

I take a good look at the guy and realized "Why the hell didn't I notice him?" This redhead is seriously tall and big. Not to mention, handsome.

"Wait... You're the new girl, right?" He asked, slowly calming down.

"Y-yes?" He smirks and took a step closer to me.

Yuma Mukami. The third son of the Mukami Family. Undeniably tall and handsome. Azuna whispered inside my mind, surprising me again.

"Not too bad?" The Mukami has his hands on me while I regain my consciousness.

His large hands were wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. And he was caressing my face.

"Please let go of me." I pushed him back with a little force but his hold didn't change.

"Oi. Do you mind letting go of her?"

Before I could even apprehend, a hard pull tugs me towards a familiar chest. My mind was still processing what the hell is happening and when I look up to the guy who's holding me.

The fuck? Why the hell should it be Rem??

"I'd suggest you stay away from her." Rem warned and tighten his hold on me.

"Tsk. Why would I listen to you? " Yuma counter with a frown placed on his face, looking absolutely annoyed.

"Because you wouldn't like what will happen next." Rem gave the vampire a last glare and walk away with me still in his hold.

"Geez. Loosen up." I muttered loud enough for Rem to head but he just simply ignored me.

I rolled my eyes and peek behind us at Yuma but he was nowhere to be seen. He must've left to tell his brothers.

---------

"Why do you always get into trouble?" Rem scolded me as we walk around the garden with him grasping my wrist.

"I'd like to ask myself too." He rolled his eyes at my sarcasm and halted inside the maze of flowers.

Releasing my hands from his hold and stepping back, enough for me to freshen up myself.  "Well then. Why'd you bring me here?" 

"There are things we should privately discuss, just us." I raised a brow at his chosen words.

"Go ahead." I urged him to continue as I pulled my hair back and sat at the bench nearby.

"You better listen.'

-------

Hi lol.

Finally, a chapter was finally published by your lazy author hshshs.

Tbh, I wasn't actually that eager to update anymore since I was lazy and school kept on giving us works.

Until I decided to check on my books and saw the comments~

I was encouraged by your wonderful compliments 🤭

hihihi thank you very much for the support y'all ❤️

don't worry by the time I published this, I'm already in the midst of making the next chapter.

Love you lots 😘