Chapter 492: Heaven-Defying Item

The cave returned to its peaceful state. Now that the Earth spirit river was gone, all of those giants were nothing but lifeless rocks.

Lin Fan sat crosslegged. Looking at the materials before him, he contemplated deeply.

Crafting weapons was a skill that required deep knowledge. With even a little bit of tinkering, one could cause the materials to take on an entirely different form.

A single three-headed king’s horn... It was razor sharp, and gleamed with a frosty aura, repelling most people from having the courage to even touch it.

Lin Fan had a mist of Earth Spirit Qi as well, something that possessed miraculous uses.

‘How should I fuse them?’ He went silent for a while before taking out ten Biggra pills.

‘Biggra should be usable for this as well. I’ll leave it here for now then.’

‘F*ck of Poison. This is an extremely cruel and inhumane item. Time to leave it here as well.’

Looking at these items, Lin Fan had already begun conceiving a basic idea of what he wanted to do. He then took out his Eternal Axe.

‘While this three-headed king’s horn is sleek and sharp on the outside, it does not possess any explosive impact. I’ve got modify this.’

Taking up his Eternal Axe, Lin Fan began to carve with it. And the object of reference for this modification was an item that was used commonly: the screw. A screw had threads that were formed in a helical shape around it. To Lin Fan, this requirement was a must.

Looking at the pitch-black horn of the three-headed king and his perfectly carved product, Lin Fan was filled with a deep sense of satisfaction. Seemed like Yours Truly was really great at art and craft!

‘Hais…’ Lin Fan sighed deeply once more. Suddenly, he felt that he had a really tough life.

Back then when he had suddenly awakened in this world, he was appointed to the position of a punching bag immediately. He had to bear all sorts of torments before he could finally enjoy life. But it was as though the world itself bore a grudge against him. Whatever he feared, the world gave it to him.

Following that, he continued on his path till he could finally stand on top of the Xuanhuang World. And once more, just as Lin Fan thought that he was finally able to enjoy life, he was sent up to this Ancient Saint World.

Even though he heard that the Ancient Saint World was pretty dangerous, he was actually kind of skeptical about it at first. How dangerous could it be, right? But upon arriving here, he finally understood that there were only two words for it.

F*cking dangerous.

‘Work hard and rise up once more!’ Lin Fan consoled himself in his heart before focusing his mind back on the weapon crafting process.

‘Heaven and Earth Smelt!’

Lin Fan tossed the carved horn within the Heaven and Earth Smelt. Lifting his finger, the Qi from the Earth spirit spiraled within as well.

All ten Biggras were tossed in afterward, as they exploded within.

Soon after that was the entry of F*ck of Poison, which fused together with the effects of Biggra synergistically.

‘Craft weapon!’

Given his current mastery of weapon crafting, he could be considered the Grandmaster of all Grandmasters. The moment he wanted to craft a weapon, many options appeared on his system’s panel.

Countless categories of weapons appeared. However, to Lin Fan, none of these fit his demands. He canceled every single option and continued his manual crafting.