Chapter 570: The Indignance Of The Infinite Bat Old Master"s Death

the Sovereign King WeiLin Fan had not expected things to turn out this way either. After all, how could such a savage scene exist within the confines of this world? This was an utter disgrace to public morals!

However, this was a pretty pleasing scene for Lin Fan nevertheless.

After all, the Infinite Bat Old Master was a divine celestial level 3, Paradise state being, whose powers were above him by quite a fair amount. However, all of that difference in strength was established within that Paradise of his.

The Infinite Bat Old Master could be considered as an emperor who possessed a vast amount of land under his name. However, he did not have any soldiers of his own. On the contrary, Lin Fan was someone without that same amount of land, but with countless of soldiers under him.

This was an intrinsic difference.

If Lin Fan were to cultivate out his Paradise state, he would be able to take down beings like the Infinite Bat Old Master with the back of his palms.

With that being said, now that the power that was unleashed by Biggra had already desecrated the assaults of the Infinite Bat Old Master, the remaining task was extremely simple for Lin Fan.

However, the sheer number of densely packed Black Heavens Bat Kings were still a tricky thing to deal with. After all, if he didn't kill all of them entirely, he might attract some of their flak onto him.

These Black Heavens Bat Kings had already lost their mind under the influence of Biggra. The only thing in their heads right now was finding living beings to penetrate.

If Hongyun and the others were to catch sight of the Infinite Bat Old Master's state right now, their eyeballs would definitely pop right out of their sockets.

That terrifying and frightening Infinite Bat Old Master was such a savage being. So savage that he wouldn't even let bats off!

Lin Fan's initial plan was to use the Flying Heavens to penetrate through the Infinite Bat Old Master while he was distracted. However, looking at the current pitiable expressions given off by Xiguang and Long Xuan, Lin Fan could only sigh helplessly.

Seemed like such a twisted scene could cause even Weapon Spirits to feel fear.

However, Lin Fan suddenly recalled the words of Fairy Hongyun. This Infinite Bat Old Master was extremely difficult to kill. He wondered what sort of difficulty level that would be.

'True Origins Crushing Kick!'

Stretching out his leg, the entire void trembled as his True Skill seed churned. If he had to use his hands to take down this crazy amount of Black Heavens Bat Kings, he wouldn't even know how long it would take to finish through them.

Instantly, the Paradise began to vibrate immensely, as those legs which were filled with true origins slammed out towards the Black Heavens Bat Kings.

"DAMNED HUMAN! I'LL BE SURE TO KILL YOU AND SUCK ALL OF YOUR ESSENCE AND SOUL DRY! I'LL TURN YOU INTO A DRIED UP CORPSE!" The Infinite Bat Old Master howled in anger. However, despite that enraged expression of his, his bodily actions betrayed his intents.

At this moment, a Black Heavens Bat King was caught in the hands of the Infinite Bat Old Master, which he was using to play with himself mercilessly.