Chapter 519: My Heart Is Bleeding!

The Eternal Axe was a legendary weapon to begin with. But after its destruction in a great battle, the spirit within the weapon itself was on the brink of destruction as well. After countless years of self-rejuvenating, it had finally revived once more. However, the power of the weapon had dipped significantly from its mighty awe back then.

If the Eternal Axe truly had to be graded right now, it could be considered to be a supreme grade dao weapon. However, it did not possess any properties or abilities that a dao weapon should have. Other than being resilient and tenacious, it didn't have any other use at all.

'Smelt! Fuse together!'

'Ding…Congratulations on smelting.'

The Heaven and Earth Smelt shook for a little bit before the lid slammed open. A razor-sharp aura surged out with immense force, slicing the boundaries of the Infinite Slaughter Ancient Realm into lines of tears.

An endless amount of energy streams surged forth from the void. Right now, the Infinite Slaughter Ancient Realm was only left with a single strain of killing intent.

Once Lin Fan absorbed this strain of consciousness, the entire Infinite Slaughter Ancient Realm would cease to exist entirely in the Ancient Saint World.

'To think that it would still remain as a supreme grade dao weapon after fusing. Seems like there are still quite a number of broken shards out there. This was just a single shard out of all of them.' Lin Fan gripped the Eternal Axe tightly in his hands. The aura surged immediately as though he was a peerless God of War, piercing through the clouds straight into the peak of the Heavens.

'Ding…Congratulations on discovering Heaven Splitting Three Stances, Second Stance: Destruction. Do you wish to comprehend?'

'Comprehend.'

Lin Fan was elated in his heart. Even though the Eternal Axe did not evolve because of this shard, he had obtained the second stance of the Heaven Splitting Three Stances. This could be considered pretty decent as well.

Suddenly, Lin Fan found his consciousness tossed within a state of unbridled mysteries.

Within this mysterious consciousness realm, Lin Fan caught sight of that peerlessly might gigantic figure once more. The moment he opened his eyes, the entire ground quaked as a gigantic shockwave rippled throughout the world. Lin Fan could actually feel the repressing pressure of that wave.

So strong!

Wielding the Eternal Axe, the giant cleaved out. That single cleave brought about an unceasing destruction of the Heaven and Earth, disintegrating everything in its path and bringing them with it into the void.

'HURGH!'

A single war cry burst out from the giant's mouth, causing Lin Fan to jerk awake immediately.

'Ding…Congratulations on comprehending Heaven Splitting Three Stances, Second Stance: Destruction.'

'To think that it would be so forceful!' Lin Fan could not help but exclaim. Shifting his eyelids, he cleaved out with the axe.

'Destruction!'

The axe gleamed brightly as the entire Infinite Slaughter Ancient Realm quaked violently once more. With that single cleave, the void was split cleanly, causing torrents of energy to gush out like a waterfall. Instantly, the space within the entire Infinite Slaughter Ancient Realm began to topple down.

'Incredible! To think that a single strike could take down the entire Infinite Slaughter Ancient Realm!' Catching sight of the scene before him, Lin Fan could not help but be startled by the magnificent strength of it all. Shifting nimbly, he sprinted out of the entire place.