Good Deeds (Catman x reader)

Request by @user86919261

Sorry if it sucks.
Keyword:
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name
-----------------------------------

You met when walking around the park while it's closed. Yeah, you broke in. You saw two guys kicking a black cat with green eyes. You got angry. "Hey, why don't you just leave the cat alone?!" You yelled. They looked at you and smirked. They looked at each other and nodded, walking over you with a dirty look. You felt scared, and wanted to run but was frozen on the spot by fear.

"We'll leave the cat alone but... We won't leave YOU alone... At least... Not for a night..." One of the guys said, reaching his hand for you. You shut your eyes, waiting for things to happen, but nothing...

"What the-"
"Sh*t man! Run!!!"

You opened your eyes to see the guys running away. You saw the one and only Catman. He looked kinda injured. You pretended to not know him, despite being a HUGE fan. "Sir, are you okay?" You asked him. You saw him blush. He looked a bit... Nervous...

Catman POV

"Y-Yeah... Thanks for saving me back ther-- I-I mean- thanks for saving the cat uhh...!!" God dammit, Catman! Act natural!! Don't let her know I'm not from Earth!! And don't make it obvious that I like her!! Wait- what am I doing?!

She giggled, looking at me. I felt my face heat up. She's so cute... And so pretty... OH GOD- what am I thinking?! "S-So uhm... As you know I'm... The one and only Catman! What's your name?"

Normal POV

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)! Nice to meet you!" You said.

And from there, he decided to keep your relationship between him a secret. You went on dates and he gave you the bunny plush version of him that was at the park. You both soon got in a relationship.

Oh, remember how everyone in the band sees Catman as an innocent baby? They got suspicious and followed him, then found out about your relationship. They made told the public and let's say that he wasn't very happy with them...

(End)