Le Author

This is me. The pic above.

Name: Amyra Raviat

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: She is rough, tomboyish and kinda an asshole. But she is quiet, kind and patient with people she just met. But if you know her for a very long time, she'll show you her true colours. She gets scared easily but like to pretend she isn't. She hates crying in public and feels embarrassed easily, with makes her quiet and bottles her emotion. She hates being wrong it the odd one out. But she is still a girl, so she does gossip, is sensitive and is kinda picky about what she wears.

Appearance: She has short black hair that reaches her neck. Her skin is slightly tan, she has blue eyes and wears glasses with black frames. Her height? She only reaches Catman's shoulders.

Clothing: White or grey sleeveless sweater, black jacket with a hood, dark blue jeans.

Family:
Diana Raviat (Mother)
Daniel Raviat(Father)
Diane and Derick Raviat(Little twin brother and sister)

Friends: KISS band, Mystery Gang

Enemies: The Crimson Witch

Likes: Music,Games,Gacha Life, KISS, Catman

Dislikes: Loud yelling, arguments, people  forcing her

Occupation: She was a well-known detective, then she joins the Mystery Gang

Other: She isn't human. Her last name is her species name. Raviats are fire human-like creatures which are allies to the KISSterians. That possess fire powers(pyrokenisis) and is able to fly, travel between dimensions, and can is resistance to fire, as they absorb them as energy. Raviats will need lots of water to survive, as the fire inside them is to hot. They will have a hard time breathing if they do drink, then will die. Raviats live in a planet called Venustrocanic, a planet with many volcanoes and waterfalls. Raviats can live until 950 years old.