ChiLdRen...??

Look, I don't know what the hell got in my head but yeah. I will be using these characters in some one-shots.

Daughter of Starchild
Name Starlight
Age 18
Cover Name Estelle Thayer
Personality The responsible one. She takes blame for everything, even if she didn't do it. She always had to look after Infernal. Very responsible, have a motherly personality, kind, gentle, understanding.
Abilities Same as her father, but she can also summon a purple star, as big as her hand palm, which she calls star shuriken. She can also do a star shield, the size depending on how big she wants it to be, flight.
Face Just like her father but the star is on the other side. Red lips.
Clothing Silver jacket, black tank top, black jeans, black converse.
Hair  Black. Slightly curled hip length, the bangs are curled and line up straight

Daughter of Demon
Name Phoenix
Age 18
Cover Name Gina Simmons
Personality Irresponsible, Mishevious, Likes eating but somehow never gain weight, Sly, Cunning, Hot-headed, Short-tempered, Tomboyish, Rash, Rough
Abilities Pyrokenisis, flight
Face An orange 'S' symbol with black outline on the right eye. Orange lips.
Clothing Black tank top, dark blue jeans, orange converse
Hair Messy black hip length tied in a pony tail. Her long bangs cover half left of her face.

Daughter of Catman
Name Catgirl
Age 18
Cover Name Erica Singer
Personality She is gentle, a little extroverted, caring. Close to Lightning.
Abilities Same as his father; cat abilities, flight.
Face Same as her father, but the green part is pulled up like a scar. Red lips. She is somehow half cat, so she has cat ears and tail. She eats actual cat food, because she can turn into a black cat with green eyes.
Clothing Black long sleeved turtle neck and green long ripped jeans, green converse, green bandana around her neck, green fingerless gloves, knee length white socks.
Hair Dark Brown. Half shoulder length, slightly curled. Her slightly curled bangs reaches half her face is brushed to the left side.

Daughter of Spaceman
Name Lightning
Age 18
Cover Name Isabella Frehley
Personality Inrovert, Kind, Quiet, Gentle, Almost never talks unless needed, lacks confidence, sensitive, gullible.
Abilities Electrokenisis, flight, speed
Face Same as her father, black lips
Clothing Black long sleeved turtle neck, short grey jeans, knee length socks, Blue converse.
Hair Her bangs is very long, so her front hair is brushed to the back with the back hair, free style, black hair, buttocks length.

Son of Ankh Warrior
Name Angelo
Age 10
Cover Name Azrin Vincent
Personality Kind, Almost Quiet, Thoughtful, Gentleman
Abilities Light manipulation, Flight
Face An angel golden halo with black outline that covers his forehead, black lips
Clothing Black jacket with a good, yellow t-shirt, blue jeans, black converse
Hair reaches below his neck, slightly curled, his bangs are half way down his face with it brushed to the sides.

Son of Fox
Name Blazing Fox
Age 19
Cover Name Alexander Carr
Personality Prankster type, Mishevious, the charming but trouble making, he can be kind and selfless if needed.
Abilities Pyrokenisis, fox-shifting, fox abilities, flight
Face Same as his father, he has fox ears but doesn't have a tail
Clothing A black cap, orange jacket, black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, black converse
Hair Messy black hair