chap 15

Few days later

Jin's POV
It's been a few days since y/n has talked to me or any of the members as if she has distance herself from us . That day when we were at school the principal told us that she was sick that's why she went home ,but when we went home she seemed OK just her eyes were swollen.
Since that day I have seen she has lost quiet alot of weight she even hang out with different boys at school she completely avoids us . Its been ages since I have cuddled with her , we all miss that y/n it seems that she's a complete different person now.

Y/n POV
I have been avoiding them since Sana warned me , I really miss them all, it always breaks me whenever one of them tries to talk with me but i shrug him off. I even started to hang out with boys I have hated all my life but they are just a way to stay away from bangtan . I miss Jin's cuddles, I have seen him sadly staring at me during lunch breaks when I am close to other guys.

Since that day depression has completely taken over me. I wear clothes that shows minimal skin , preferably long sleeved t shirts,full pants . yes I have been cutting its like I am again addicted to pain, BTS were the only ones who made me happy but now I have to stay away from them for their safety.
Sana and her gang beats me from time to time but not on extreme level they are glad that I have distanced myself from the guys . Well now they even have taken my place , they always stick to BTS especially Sana I have seen her with jin during school hours although BTS keep their distance the guys are still unaware of these bitches .

It was lunch break when I saw jin looking in my direction , I shifted my gaze from him and leaned over to the guy named Mark . Well he's a playboy but I had to so that jin will hate me its better if they hate me it would be easier for me to leave this world and them soon. I saw jin now in complete anger coming towards me .
He harshly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an empty locker room.

He slammed me to the lockers and kept both of his hands beside me

" What the hell were you doing with Mark huh?don't you know he's a play boy?"" You are doing it just to make us hate u " he said anger evident in his eyes" just leave me jin " " Stay fucking out of my life " " So what if he's a playboy I like him ...

" just leave me jin " " Stay fucking out of my life " " So what if he's a playboy I like him and why do you care huh just because I am not paying attention to you right?"I replied right now I wanted to just leave this attitude and embrace him into a hug but I can't I fought against my tears and tried to shove him off.
Just then the rest of them entered and along with them there was Sana and her gang she gave me a warning sign and I knew I have to make jin hate me more . In the moment I slapped him and said " all of you stay away from my life , don't come near me , you guys just want to f*** me don't you that's why you want me right ."
All of them were in shock

" I Hate you y/n " " all this time you were an attention seeker i wish we wouldn't have saved you that day just leave our house you are pathetic"jin said losing his grip on me
" we hate you y/n " said BTS

Those words broke me especially the things jin said I saw Sana smirking at me .At that moment I knew I had lost everything , I rushed outside and ran to the rooftop . I cried a lot letting all my tears out I didn't knew what I should do now . I wiped my tears and ran outside the school.
But while I was leaving I ran into jungkook he was looking at me with complete hate . I bowed to him and said " mianhae" and ran outside the building.