chap 27

I started to gain consciousness, but my head was still heavy . I tried opening my eyes but just couldn't , I realized that a blind fold has been placed on my eyes , I tried moving but all in vain cause I was tied up with a chair , while a piece of cloth on my mouth preventing me from shouting.

Just then I heard a creak of a door signaling that some one has entered . I started shaking myself to untie the ropes .
"Well well you woke up"a familiar voice said
I tried to speak but couldn't.
" take that off" again the same voice echoed .
The blindfold and the piece of cloth on my mouth was taken away.
It took me a few seconds to adjust my surrounding but soon realized I was in a basement with just a small light blub with no windows or fans .
I looked at the person in front of me it but was not visible. The figure came forward and I was shocked
" SANA" I yelled .
She hold my face with a firm grip ,nails digging my cheeks while she spat. " yeah its me bitch who did you expected to see?"
" why did you do that " I asked as my voice started to tremble.
" you completely ruined my life and now you are asking me why I did this. Because of you I lost jin the source of my money and luxuries which you stole away from me. Because of you I was kicked out of the school and no other school gave me admission " she said while grabbing my hair and made me to look at her.
" you made my sister like this because of you she came under depression and started taking drugs , I m gonna kill you for this " a manly voice said he was standing at the corner of the room ,
So she has a brother so thus guy brought me here.
"Now I m gonna ask for a huge amount from your so called guys to set you free but I m literally gonna torture you to the death" she said staring in my eyes.
I was scared but didn't tried to show her.
"I will be taking a leave now ok but my brother will gave you his company" she said in a sweet bitchy voice.
" mark you know what to do" she said before leaving.
I started to shiver in fear as he stepped forward.
" stop . please don't do anything " I begged
He turned on the camera which he had and started to record a video
" say hello I will send this video to your boys " he said smiling in a creepy way
" SMILE and SaY HELLO" he said shouting on my face. I did as I was told , he then kicked my chair causing it to fall.
He then untied me and asked me to save my self from him.
He kept on recording and said " look what I m gonna do to her now"
I rushed towards the door trying to escape from this terrifying beast . he  grabbed my hair throwing multiple punches in my stomach. I yelped in pain , he then picked me up while I coughed up a lot of blood , and then shoved me to the wall . My energy to run away from him was all drained

 , I was just lying on the ground while a series of pain emerged on my legs , mark was putting his foot on it , and applying force making me shout in pain" ahhh please

" ahhh please ...leave my...  leg" I mumbled those words .
He then bought the camera closer to me and said " ask them to save you" " "NOW" he applied more force to my leg causing my bones to crack
I yelped in pain" help me " " please jin save me "tears rushing down my face . The pain became unbearable . He then removed his foot and came closer to my ear " let's stop now babe , hope you enjoyed your meal" " I will be back later and yes I will send this video to your boyfriend and friends" he then left me .
My whole body was in pain right now , blood was all over my face .what have I done to deserve such kind of life , it would have been better if I had died earlier.

The story is getting dramatic , plus I got twilight vibes while writing this chapter so I added a picture from it. I know some of you might find these type of things bad or boring but I m liking my story so I m gonna continue this plot.😂