chap 20

A/n ignore grammatical and spelling errors as there could be because I didn't had the time to review it

Jungkook's POV

As I saw three men dragging y/n away I ran as fast as I could and was able to reach her in no time but hyungs were nowhere to be seen they might have been left behind.
I saw one of the guy forcefully touching y/n leaning forward I tackled him to the ground throwing a few punches at him and knocked him out. But soon the other two ganged up on me hitting me throwing multiple punches , I saw y/n hitting one of the man with a stone but it only lead to her getting more hurt the first one banged her head on the wall , I was now unable to help her as it was painful to even move a bit.

I saw her falling and losing consciousness when jin held her his hand on her head , jimin and tae came to me making sure I was alright ,meanwhile suga jhope and RM taking a good care of those guys hitting and knocking them all out.

Jin's POV
As soon as I held her head with my hand I felt something warm dripping through my fingers , I soon realized that her head was bleeding , I picked her up in my arms rushing to the car , jimin was helping jungkook follow behind .
We all hurried to the hospital where jungkook and y/n were both taken under observation .
After waiting for more than three hours the doctors came by to inform us about their condition.
" jungkook is having minor injuries plus he had a strong effect on his ribcage we prefer him to rest as much as he can until fully recovered.
We all did a sigh of relief.
" As for the girl she is fine just having a lot of cuts on her arms and legs plus some bruises. Her head injury is fine the blood was a lot but we were able to patch it up." I felt more relieved
" they both are shifted in the same room so you all can meet them , just don't stress them ".

Jungkook's POV
I saw her laying beside me she was still unconscious . I m glad that she has jin hyung if he would not be there, I would have probably fallen for you I chuckled silently on my thoughts. Just then hyungs came in bombarding me with questions but as quiet as possible as she was still sleeping/unconscious.
I assured them that I was fine and thanked them for coming on time .
Just them I felt something wet on my hand . I looked up to saw jin hyung crying tears streaming down his face
" thank you soo much jungkook for reaching her as fast as you could .thank you so much for saving her from those perverts if you would not have ran fast something wrong might actually have happened thank you soo much" he thanked me multiple time I hugged him assuring it that it was my responsibility.

Your POV
I was feeling light headed ,my eyes were unable to open ,all I could hear was some sniffles and familiar voice talking. I tried to move my fingers when I heard j Hope's voice saying
"I think she's gaining consciousness I saw her fingers move a bit"
Then I slowly opened my eyes adjusting the bright light in that room . I glanced over the room where I saw suga beside my bed, tae on the right side holding my hand , jhope ,RM and jimin just standing with smiles on their faces . I returned them a smile before realizing two of them missing.
I asked for jin and jungkook in inaudible voice buy thankfully tae was able to understand it and asked for RM and j hope to move .
I tilted my head to the side watching jungkook laying in the bed some bandages wrapped on His body , then I saw jin just sitting there with a blank face ,puffy red eyes looking at me soul less.
The last night events flashed through my mind as tears escaped my eyes. Tae wiped them with his thumbs and said " shhh doing cry kitten no one's gonna hurt you now you are safe with us"

I sit up and thanked jungkook numerous times " thanks jungkook if you would not have came at that time he would have done really bad things to me" I cried harder this time by realizing the possibilities that could have happened . Jin came forward and gave me His shoulder to cry on, he held my hand and all the warmth I used to feel came back. I cried more and more because I missed all of them . after I had no tears left my eyes were puffy and all.
I leaned back and apologized to them all " mianhae guys for all the things I did mianhae I did it because s...." I was off by suga saying " no need to apologize y/n we already know why you behaved like that and we will make sure those bitches would be rusticated from school . But one Question why did you started self harming again ?"he asked sadness filled in his eyes
" I umm... I.... just ..."I was out if words.
" its because hurting you guys with my behavior was killing me inside I didn't wanted to hurt u she made me do that " "soon I was depressed with all that and only way I could feel light hearted was to self harm"" I know I m the worst " I said as my head went low.
" no you r not . I m , I was such a jerk not knowing what you were going through once you pushed me away and I didn't even made effort to return back to you I m the one who should be apologizing to you. I even said hurtful words that would have killed you inside . I m really sorry y/n " he said this time he was crying
" jin jin listen to me baby you did nothing wrong " I said cupping his face we hugged for a while
" ahem ahem " " guys we are still here" tae said while I blushed .
" you guys would be discharge tomorrow "RM said
" till then two of us will stay here " j hope said smiling brightly
They all started arguing on who would be staying with me and jungkook over the night.
Their voices raised up and an angry nurse walked in" This is hospital lower your voices " she waled off with an angry expression
After a lot of silly bickering it was decided that tae and jin would be staying back the rest of them would go back home.

After an hour I saw tae and jungkook sleeping peacefully on jungkook bed , tae holding him close just like a pillow.

Jin came towards my bed laying beside me wrapping his arms and said " Princess remember what you called me earlier" I tried to remember but I can't " umm no what did I called you " I asked innocently
" well you called me baby"shit I just remembered
" oh that I called you baby because ... You cry like one"I giggled
"Yaaah y/n I don't cry like a baby" we both laughed
That night I felt safe again we cuddled in sleep and I was in the arms of the love of my life .