chap 32( last)

Jin's POV
My soon to be wife came to me and wiped my tears the moment she said she will never leave me helped me gain my composure. I looked into her eyes which only showed love and care for me, and I said to her
" I love you so much y/n" gesturing my hand in front of her to hold it
She smiled and held it while the wedding vows Began.

Few hours later
The ceremony was ended, me and y/n went to our new luxurious house just next to where the boys live.
The house was full of pictures of us sharing beautiful moments together.

I remembered the time we first met , how arrogant I used to be towards the love of my life .I remembered the days I helped her overcoming depression. How the guys and her shared an unbreakable bond . I even remembered that night five years ago which almost killed y/n .

Flashback 5yrs ago
She was slowly losing consciousness in my arms and I was just looking at her being helpless. The pool of blood around her was increasing , but there was no sign of ambulance. Suga then took her off my arms , carrying her , running towards the road . the warehouse was deep in the forest so it took some time to reach to the road.As we went to our car we found that it was punctured . we were running carrying her , jk and tae kept on trying her to keep her eyes open but it was all in vain she lost her consciousness while she was still lying in my arms a while back.
We soon reached the highway where we tried to stop cars to get a lift. After trying a bit RM was able to stop a car. Suga went in y/n still in his arms and asked me to join him. While the other guys would take some other transport.

20 mins later
We arrived at the hospital ,where she was soon taken into operation theater.
I couldn't help but cry as I was completely helpless to do anything. But I started blaming myself , it was because of me that she took the bullet , I was supposed to be dead .
The others came shortly and tried to comfort me but all I did was to blame myself for everything
" I should have been in her place "
" wh...y why....did she ...took the ...bullet " jimin came forward and comforted me telling me that it was not my fault , but I knew it was.