COPYRIGHT AND A MUST READ!

Text copyright
©aisha_ayra™ 2020
The moral right of the author has been asserted.
All rights reserved.
This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, any manner without written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

******

If you are here,it means you've decided to give this story a chance and I'm overjoyed!😊

Again...
*HIDES BEHIND A CURTAIN*

Greetings to you dearest reader,
Assalamualaikum wa rahematullahi wa barkatahu!

Hiiii,hello,bonjour!👋👋👋

A huge jazakallahu khayr for being here.

This story has been in my heart and mind as long as I remember and I hope it comes out just as good it is in my mind.

Second of all,when a writer puts his work on a social platform, however he might be hesitant about it, he does it by putting his trust into his readers.

So do NOT break that trust and copy their works or ideas which they have come up with by putting lots of thoughts and mental work in.

I say this on the behalf of all the writers who are here and are trying their best to give.

I had this story uploaded before with the name,'The fault in our fate' but then I became my own biggest critique and whatever I wrote, I wasn't satisfied with it so I decided to take it down and I did.

I still take out mistakes in everything I write but then I read this quote by John Dufresne,'The purpose of the first draft is not to get it right but to get it written.' and honestly it knocked some sense into me. I never should have just stopped and quit.

So many of you asked me where the book had disappeared, actually it was me who unpublished it and I apologise my old readers who were with me from the start to where I led them and who are still here.

However clichè it may sound, I'm sorry for leading you on...

There I said it
and I mean it. ❤️

About the story, it'll reveal itself with the time. To my OLD readers, I hope you enjoy this version.

It will be soon published,
I hope you stick by me through this journey and
without further taking your time I'd like to conclude this by saying,'HAPPY READING!':)