1.CHAPTER

IMPORTANT NOTE,
PLEASE READ:
Assalamualaikum wa rahematullahi wa barkatahu and greetings dear readers.
Before you join in on this journey I want to request ALL MY READERS to NOT take anything bad this book has to offer.
As a Muslim it's my duty to remind you specially the youngsters as their minds are easier to get influenced.
I want to once again thank you for giving this book a chance.
HAPPY READING :)

********

"TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN!!"

The sound of the bell ringing echoed in the corridors, indicating the end of the school followed by the sound of unnumbered shoes hitting the ground and the chorus of 'good evenings' and 'goodbyes'.

All the students rushed down the stairs eagerly, some ecstatic to be finally free from the clutches of mental torture of the whole year and some crestfallen since they wouldn't be meeting their friends for the next few weeks.

While everyone headed down the stairs, the three pairs of shoes made their way in the opposite direction and towards the staff room.

"May I come in sir?"

"Hmm?"

John looked up from the book he was so immersed in only to find his favourite student stood in the door along with her two best friends. He was the man in his early 60s and taught history to the Skyline High school students.

John adjusted his spectacles as he motioned the three of them to come inside.

"Shouldn't you be enjoying the freedom like everybody else or do you already want to know your scores?" John asked the girl in the middle with amusement.

Aisha narrowed her eyes playfully at her teacher while her two best friends shook in a silent laughter. They knew her too well.

"You may know me to a bit extent sir but unfortunately you are wrong. As much as I would love to know my scores, I'm not here for that." Aisha grinned as she turned around to open her backpack and took out something that looked like a small package.

She kept it on the desk in front of her history teacher. He looked up questioningly at her as she nodded encouragingly at him to open it.

"What is this?" John asked, taken aback.

"They are cookies sir. I brought them for you and Madam Estelia. The last time I met her during school gathering, she told me that you two were very fond of chocolate chip cookies and since it is the last day of school, I thought why not!" Aisha stated with a smile.

John had been teaching in this school as long as he remembered but never did he come across someone like this girl in front of him.

"Thank you.." John gulped down the emotions he felt and continued,"You are a kind girl. All the other students just look at me with contempt."

Aarohi and Adya cleared their throats,offended by their teacher's remark.

"Yes and you two. Thank you for being such disciplined students."

"No sir. You are our teacher so you do deserve all the respect."Aarohi replied.

"Not to mention, but we appreciate your tolerance power sir. You tolerate our Miss Mischievous, Aisha here." They all laughed at what Adya said while Aisha elbowed her.

"But her goodness and cleverness outbalances everything else."John said and chuckled as he saw Aisha wiggling her eyebrows at her bestfriend.

Adya rolled her eyes.

"Have fun girls." John sent a soft smile towards the three of them.

"You too John sir. Happy summer holidays. Goodbye!" The three chorused as they turned around with happiness etched on their faces and walked away leaving John teary eyed.