1- I need a friend

(!! I'm sorry I have updated and changed this chapter slightly but if you have already read this chapter it won't make a difference I was only adding in a little bit of detail !!)

***Vic's POV***

We, being Jaime, Tony, Mike and I, were all sat around the TV's in the front lounge on the smooth leather couches. Me and Tone-Bone on one couch and Jaime and Mike on the other. The room smelt of leather for a few days now because of these chairs. Tony had suggested that we would watch star wars as there was no other reasonable film on the television and mainly because it was his favorite film and would do anything to watch 'The Empire strikes back'. I was there with him when he got the words 'Star Wars' tattooed on his knuckles he was so happy and spent that whole day watching all of the movies plus the behind the scenes. He could probably tell you the whole film word by word if you asked him nicely enough.

Untangling my arms from my lap and then using them to push me off the couch my i kindly asked if anyone want a drink of any sort and looked at the three of them for a response.

Everyone turned and nodded at me, well apart from Tony who was too interested in the film to even notice that he was being spoken to. I grabbed some beers from the small fridge we had, along with some snacks seeing as none of us had really eaten all day. When I walked back into the room that I not long left, I saw that Mike had moved over next to Tony taking my previous place on that couch. My brothers head was buried into the other man's chest which I couldn't help but awed at.

"Shut up Vic and pass me one of them beers" Mike glanced over in my direction.

"Uh uh what do we say Mike?" A smile spread across my face as if I was teasing a much younger child.

"Please?" he asked bring out the 's' at the end.

I gave in and passed him an already opened beer bottle as he reached his long tattooed arms over towards me to receive the beer. I wish I had a relationship his and Tony's, they were made for each other. But I have no one to share that with, I have no one.

***Jaime's POV***

I loved the way Vic's voice was so smooth and gentle when he talked, I could listen to it all day. I loved the way his hair had this natural curl to it, I loved the way he laughs. His lips always looked so perfect that i could kiss them for days. Wait what am I thinking? I don't love Vic. Well not like that at least.

I quickly came out of my little daydream as the weight next to me was lifted. Looking up I saw that Mike was switching sides of the couch as he went over to his boyfriend. I sighed to myself as I watched Mike lay across Tony's lap as soon and as soon as he seemed comfy Tony leaned down a kissed his lips.

They looked so cute when they did that, I could hear Tony mumble something to Mike but I couldn't clearly make out what it was. As soon as Vic came back into the lounge area Mike hid his face into his boyfriends chest hiding the red that was now probably on his cheek. Vic looked over to them and smiled. God did I love that smile. He opened up the four cold drinks and put them on the counter next to him. Vic plopped down next to me and took a sip of one of the drinks. I don't know what made this man so perfect.

Whilst lover boy and turtle boy were getting things pretty heated between themselves I left to go sit in the back lounge to think to myself. Brushing my hands through my hair, I thought about the other night and how Vic and his girlfriend broke up.

Vic would beat himself up about it, telling himself that it was his fault when it clearly wasn't. He sobbed most nights about it and honestly I hated her so much for doing that to my little Mexican. I shook my head remembering that he wasn't my little Mexican but he was only my friend. I decided that freshening myself up in a shower may help me think straight.

It was when I was just about to jump into to the shower when I heard small whimpers from one of the bunks, Vic's. I pulled back the curtain to see him crying into the sleeves of his jumper. I slid into his bunk without and hesitation, deciding Vic was much more important than a shower right now, and lifting his face up from his now damp jumper sleeves. His face stained with the tears that fell from his deep brown eyes. I hated him being sad because it made me sad as well.

"Vic please don't cry" I whispered gently to him as I rubbed my thumb across his cheek trying to sooth him.

"I'm sorry Jaime, I really am I didn't mean to" he mumbled through tears.

---------