5-tell me that you need me

***Vic's POV***

I want sure I could do this, could I put my self into another relationship with someone who I'm not even sure if I love? I'm straight? Right? But that kiss with Jaime was perfect I would happily kiss him again but it was an accident. Our lips just happened to get caught up with one another.

That moment that we had shared will always be remembered by me. I had to think about the choices I was making though. I was laying down in my bunk thinking what I should do, what would I do. Did I love Jaime? Sure he made me feel safe and my home was always where he was but he has been my best friend for years now. Can you be in love with your best friend or is that just to weird? Well, I think I am... and I wasn't too sure what to do about these feelings. Jaime was sat on the couch in silence when I walked into the back lounge.

"Jaime we need to talk" I was playing with my thumbs trying to distract myself from his saddened eyes. "Jaime.. I love you I really do, we've been best friends for a good couple of years now and I get to see you almost everyday. Honestly there's nothing better than seeing a face that is as happy as yours everyday. I don't know if you feel the same way but I just needed to tell you. I felt this was for a while and I'm sorry if its not the best time to tell you. I..."

His lips crashed into mine as pushed my against the wall. All my bones in my body instantly loosened at his touch and I let the much stronger man take control with wherever this was going. He pulled apart from the passionate kiss and put his lips near my ear. I could feel his cold breath on my neck as he whispered "I love you to Vic" into my ear. A wave of warmth rushed through my body when I heard them words

(a/n okay guys I'm really sorry this chapter sucked and is really short. Sorry :c )