Everything has Changed

After the concert, they all tiredly made their way back to the buss, trying to ignore the waves of screaming teenagers they could hear, but not see. 

Most nights they would go out partying after their shows, but they had to be on the road immediately to get to their next show. Which was probably for the best, as they were all exhausted. All they wanted to do was sleep. 

Calum and Luke climbed into their individual bunks, and were out like a light.  Arwen and Michael walked into the back lounge to spend a little time together, before bed. 

"Effie." Ashton quietly called out, halting her movements of going to bed herself. "Sit with me for a bit?" 

She turned and saw him sitting on the couch, smiling at her. 

She smiled back, and sat beside the muscular drummer, leaning straight into him. 

They hadn't been together for very long, but it felt like they had been together for years. Despite that, Effie could feel her heart beat against her rib cage any time he was near. The way her heart drummed against her ribs acted like an extra reminder to her, that Ashton was in her heart now and forever. 

"You are so beautiful." Ashton sighed, running his fingers through her hair softly. "I'm just so happy right now." 

Effie closed her eyes and absorbed the feeling of Ashton running his fingers through her hair. "Me too." She mumbled.

"I am so in love with you." Ashton stopped moving his fingers, suddenly aware of the words that had slipped out of his mouth. Sure, they said they had loved each other, but being in love was completely different. 

Effie slowly turned around, her eyes meeting his wide ones. "What?" she asked softly. 

"I-it's nothing." He stuttered lamely. "I said nothing." 

"No, no, say it again." Effie said. 

"I said I was in love with you." He mumbled, worried she was going to freak out and run. 

"Even though we've only been together for two weeks?" When they weren't talking the only sounds that could be heard were somebody's snores, and their heavy breathing. 

Ashton sudden'y jumped up. "Okay, I know we haven't been together that long, but for the entire time before we were together I knew I loved you. I was falling in love with you since the beginning. Effie, baby, you are the one for me." He rushed out, running his fingers through his hair.  

Effie suddenly burst into laughter. "Ashton, stop stressing!" She giggled. "You are preaching to the choir here!" 

He sat beside her, a small smile on his face (which was slowly growing). "You mean you-" He didn't finish the sentence before Effie began nodding her head. 

She suddenly straddled him, and leaned her forehead against his. "I'm in love with you too." She leaned in and kissed him, before pulling away slightly. "Ashton, baby, you are the one for me." She mocked his earlier words. 

She put her hands on either side of his soft cheeks, stroking one thumb over the sharp bone. She slowly leaned down and pressed her lips to his, more firmly. 

His hands instantly settled on the skin under her shirt, and began rubbing soothing circles with his thumbs. "You are so fucking beautiful." He groaned against her lips. 

She began to lightly grind against him, causing him to throw his head back in a quiet moan. His head snapped right back up, and began trailing kisses down her neck, sucking softly. She ran her fingers through his hair, and gripped tightly in pleasure. They pulled away quickly to tear their shirts off, before reattaching their lips. 

Michael, in the morning, stretched and untangled himself from Arwen. He kissed her forehead lightly, and went towards the main lounge. He was so happy with his life at the moment, he was with the girl of his dreams, and fans were accepting it. Twitter was filled with love towards the girls, picture of him and Arwen kissing, and even people expressing their regrets towards the girls who had attacked them. 

A smile invaded his face, but he let it. He almost began humming, as he went to try to find his girlfriend breakfast. 

"Oh my god!" He whispered harshly, and ran back the the bunks, waking Calum and Luke. "Guys, guys, get up. You have to see this." 

He then went and quickly picked Arwen up from where she had been sleeping, carrying her bridal style towards the front lounge. 

"Holy crap." Calum whispered, giggling. 

"Someone get a picture." Arwen whispered urgently. 

"On it." Luke responded, rustling around, probably for his phone. 

Ashton groaned. "Really guys?" 

Effie slowly opened her eyes to see four people standing over her. Well, three people standing, and one still being carried.  "What's going on?" she rasped out, her pillow moving under her. 

"Really? You guys broke one of the main rules." Calum motioned around her. 

Effie looked around and found herself leaning against Ashton's naked body. She suddenly became aware of just how naked she was herself, thankful for the blanket shielding prying eyes from seeing anything. 

"No sex while others are on the bus." Calum reiterated, kicking at a pair of boxers Ashton flung carelessly. 

Effie turned bright red, and hid her head under the blanket. "Please leave so we can get dressed." 

"If you say so." Arwen laughed from Michael's arms. "We have pictures anyway."