2. The time turner

Harry and Ginny were gone to the weasley's so they gone together to a ball.
Teddy was left alone with the Potter kids, albus was reading a book, Lilly was watching tv , Scorpius was also reading a book next to Albus, and James was nowhere to be seen.
It was quite....to quite...then it hits Teddy.
JAMES!? WHERE ARE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Yells Teddy, Albus looked up from his book with a worried face.
Lilly who was now running to the kitchen to look for james was there, but she came back seconds later.
Where is James? What is he doing! Lilly yells through the room.
James came running downstairs with a golden necklace.
Teddy! Do you know what this is? He asked.
Teddy's , Albus and Scorpius eyes went wide of shock and horror.
JAMES! that's a time turner! Be carful, and put it back from where you get it! Says Teddy.
James eyes went big of amazement, a time turner ehhh!?
Albus runs to James to catch the necklace but failed,
TEDDY CATCH! James threw the time turner to Teddy who surprisedly catch it but he walked backwards to just fall over the chair.
The time turner fell......and broke in pieces.
Scorpius and lilly watched in horror at the scene.
JAMES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU IDIOT! Screams Albus.
Just then a bright light came from the necklace and the kids were gone.