5. I'm so dead

( no ones Pov)

Sirius had his mouth wide open en eyes wide, he couldn't belief it....a potter in Slytherin.
Albus glared at him.
Albus: there is nothing wrong with Slytherin.
Sirius: but....but....there wasn't one wizard who got bad there.
Lilly: well that's just bullshit.
Athur: language.
James: not everyone is bad in Slytherin, you just think that of the more popular people there, I have a friend there and he is like a Hufflepuff.
Lilly: apologies to my brother right now.
Sirius looked shocked at the little girl, his face went straight and looked at Albus.
Sirius: sorry little potter.
Albus still looked a bit unsure but he said it was okay, he went further with his introduction.
Scorpius had his hands together and you could clearly see that he was uncomfortable and nervous, he knew what Albus was going to say....( they are already in a relationship)
Teddy put his hand on Scorpius shoulder and whispered in his ear: It's going to be okay.
He gave Teddy a little smile.
Albus: Well I can go further now....I don't play quidditch, I'm more of the books and stuff, I am also in a relationship...if you have something against homosexuality you could better leave before you get a word with Teddy and Lilly.
The rest of the people looked at Lilly and she gave them all a glare, Teddy looked at them but most at Sirius with a dead serious face. (Hehe Sirius and serious..because his name is....only me...okay....)
Molly: we have nothing against homosexuality sweetie, don't worry.
Molly was glad that the kids from the past were upstairs so they didn't hear anything what the future kids were saying.
Albus gave molly a small smile and walked over to Scorpius and took his hand.
Lilly came forward.
Lilly: Hii! I'm lilly luna potter, I'm in Gryffindor, I am the favorite sibling of course.
Albus, james and teddy: Hey!
Lilly just smiled at them and continued.
Lilly: I'm Bi but not in a relationship...dad says I'm still to young....
Arthur: that's right....*mumbles* to young.
Lilly: that was it! I don't think you need to know more about me....
Scorpius: I guess it's my turn then.
He came forward really nervous to know what the reactions was going to be if he told them he was a Malfoy.
Scorpius: umm...h-hii..I ummm I'm S-Scorpius Malfoy...
He stopped and looked at the past people and he thought everyone was going insane but surprisingly everyone was quite.
Scorpius: I'm in Slytherin.....and..ummm I like to read and eat chocolate...uuuuhh...
The past people looked at him and everyone knew he was nothing like Lucius and Draco Malfoy, they already expected Scorpius even he didn't know.
Scorpius: I'm in a relationship with Albus....and I think that's all I have to say..
He went back to his previous place and looked at his hands, luckily Albus took his hand again and they smiled at each other.
Albus D: that just leaves you young man. He looked at Teddy.
Teddy came forward and nervously looked between Remus and Tonks.
Teddy: I uuhh I'm Edward remus Lupin, but I go with the name Teddy.

Remus fainted....